Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You Eat Alone.

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
True. Eating alone was more peaceful though anyways. If you eat with other people you enjoy the food less because you are constantly talking.

truecel trait: you didnt eat at school

Incel trait: you're having difficult eating around others

Eating alone is so much better, you can be more mindful about your food. Any time I share a meal with other people I never get to enjoy the food that much because of distracting conversations.

a74.jpg

I never eat alone:panties:

Incel trait: you're having difficult eating around others
Yes I’ve had meals with someone once in a million times and my appetite decreased significantly

I hate eating around people no way man

yeh i rather not havs chad or stacey watch me stuffing my face

Yes. At school, I eat lunch by myself all the time.

Resonates, when I was in school I always sat by myself.

oldcel trait is when you don’t ever want to be around people, let alone eat

Eating alone is so much better, you can be more mindful about your food. Any time I share a meal with other people I never get to enjoy the food that much because of distracting conversations.

oldcel trait is when you don’t ever want to be around people, let alone eat
I’ve been like that since 14. Adults would force me to eat with others but I’d rather be left fucking alone.

Most of the time I eat with my parents. But I don't have much of a problem eating alone at times

I’ve been like that since 14. Adults would force me to eat with others but I’d rather be left fucking alone.
I feel pain whenever I have to strike up "casual chit-chat", 99% of the time I stay silent and let them deal with the disconfort.

I feel pain whenever I have to strike up "casual chit-chat", 99% of the time I stay silent and let them deal with the disconfort.
Yeah, fucking “ice breakers”. I’m a senior in college and some non STEM NT professors still make us do bullshit like that.