Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you drink from drinking fountains and don’t use a bottle or bottle filler

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I’ve noticed at work more incel guys drink from the fountains. I like my water cold so I have to

I like my water cold too, but if I bring a water bottle with me, I also fill it with ice.

Me personally I dislike drinking fountains. The main reason being that people (including men) often kiss the spigot the water comes out of, and that's kinda gay.

Me personally I dislike drinking fountains. The main reason being that people (including men) often kiss the spigot the water comes out of, and that's kinda gay.
It’s chilled water

Im pretty sure non-incels drink out of fountains too

True I never kiss it

Im pretty sure non-incels drink out of fountains too
The chad I know always has gallon jug he Carry around then fills it at bottle filler:feelshehe:

I think drinking from a fountain instead of bottle looks badass as fck :chad::chad: you should stare down the foids while drinking :feelskek::feelskek:

True I never kiss it
Neither do I, but typically I do not use them because many people do kiss them. If everyone used proper drinking fountain etiquette (such as keeping a 2 inch distance away from the spigot the water comes out of) I wouldn't mind using them. The problem is that I've witnessed people putting their mouth on the water spigot itself. Including men.

Neither do I, but typically I do not use them because many people do kiss them. If everyone used proper drinking fountain etiquette (such as keeping a 2 inch distance away from the spigot the water comes out of) I wouldn't mind using them. The problem is that I've witnessed people putting their mouth on the water spigot itself. Including men.
True. I've actually never seen anyone using the fountain after covid so i've been using it.