Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't want a son

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
If I somehow ascend and have kids, I don't want a son. He will most likely be an incel until he betabuxes, and I don't want him to suffer as I have. I also don't want to raise another potential ER. I'd rather have a daughter who will live life on tutorial mode. All normie men would love to have sons, because they don't even consider the possibility that their son could be an incel.

same, i don't want my kids to have the same fate as me

It may sound cucked but I always wanted a daughter. Maybe the bluepilled feminist programming got to my head

I would like a son tbh, I will make him drink milk everyday and juice him with HGH so he can avoid my fate

i want a son so i can looksmaxx that nigga from day 1, even if he never appreciates it

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless. So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun. For a person may labor with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then they must leave all they own to another who has not toiled for it."

Having ANY children is cucked unless you are rich, end of the story.

I would rather have a son than a future sex object for Chad

I'd rather have a son. I don't think I'd be able to love my daughter as much as my son after being blackpilled and knowing the true nature of f*males. I also don't want to raise someone who'd end up hating men of her own race.

I would rather have a son than a future sex object for Chad
Raising chad's living fuckdoll for 18 years might feel humiliating, but it's still better than having a son because a daughter has a way higher probability of reproducing. If you have a daughter she can't be incel and she can't get cucked into raising somebody else's kid so your genes will be propagated further.

I don't want kids at all, because my genes are absolute shit, but I was forced to have one, I'd rather have a girl than a boy for multiple reasons.

1. A foid would have a way easier life.
2. I would hate to see a younger version of me.
3. There's no way I would be able to provide what a father is supposed to provide for his son (proper upbringing, teaching masculinity and such). At least my wife would be able to help our daughter better.

I will ascend with gigastacy and my son will be chad.
That or ER, my only two options. All or nothing buddy boyos

Wanting kids is cucked either way. Your son would be nothing but a slave to everyone else and your daughter will be a whore and/or a single mom at some point.

It’s either son or abortion (joke).

On a serious note, I would prefer a son.

I just don't want to have kids altogether, they're expensive af in the long run
school, food, clothes, etc.
all for what? not to mention he could just end up a trucel, or worse; it could be a foid

Shitting out kids is just the poor man's attempt at trying to be remembered/leave a legacy.

Idc about my genes being bad or the suffering of others. I don't want kids because I don't want tp associate with this species AT ALL .

having a thot daughter to betray you might be a horrible fate, but yeah i wouldnt want to have a son whom i love to suffer as i did

Hmmm, have me thinking.. maybe pay surrogate to produce a daughter or adop one, when she hits her prime make her yours, that way we can all experience our youthful bliss

Same. I want a daughter, I can't imagine any incel wanting a son.
It's not like I could teach him how to talk to women. I'll probably marry the first woman who's willing to date me.

Daughter, real or adopted… without a foid mother, make her yours.. that’s our life goal, and when she get indoctrinated to love and care about your well being and pleasure, screw morality man

Shitting out kids is just the poor man's attempt at trying to be remembered/leave a legacy.

Idc about my genes being bad or the suffering of others. I don't want kids because I don't want tp associate with this species AT ALL .
i want to have children just so I can experience the love my mom has for me, i dont give a shit about legacy
i want a son so i can looksmaxx that nigga from day 1, even if he never appreciates it

"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me. And who knows whether that person will be wise or foolish? Yet they will have control over all the fruit of my toil into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless. So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun. For a person may labor with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then they must leave all they own to another who has not toiled for it."
same, he would start chewing hard food right after he is done with breast milk, i will always shut his mouth when he is mouthbreathing. Always make sure his has enough vitamin d, vitamins, minerals, choline for iq, protein and calcium for bone development. My genetics arent even bad, i am just recessed because of mouthbreathing. He will certainly be at least chadlite, as im also 6 4.

Of course, this is just in case I want to grow old, since I cant imagine the pain of growing old without a child to love. Most probably I will rope before 30, so this is just hypothetical

Last edited:
i want to have children just so I can experience the love my mom has for me, i dont give a shit about legacy
You ARE her legacy . You're her prodigy and that's the main reason she loves and cares about you.Obviously she doesn't care about you enough that much otherwise you wouldn't end up here.

Go adopt or even buy a dog. You just want love after all. :smonk:

My genetics arent even bad, i am just recessed because of mouthbreathing. He will certainly be at least chadlite, as im also 6 4.
Chads.is :feelsseriously: lucky for you I'm not a little monkey larping nigger who reports people for harmless posts. And I respect straight forward honesty.

Are you KHHV ?.

Truecel trait: you can't even comprehend having kids

No point in having kids when his life is gonna be ruined by the clown world

Having a son would be pretty cool (if i manage to reproduce)

Imagine having daughters , i would patrol:feelsbaton: them very hard, meanwhile my son can do anything he likes and can borrow my expensive mercedes to flex on normies. :feelsautistic:

You ARE her legacy . You're her prodigy and that's the main reason she loves and cares about you.Obviously she doesn't care about you enough that much otherwise you wouldn't end up here.

Go adopt or even buy a dog. You just want love after all. :smonk:

Chads.is :feelsseriously: lucky for you I'm not a little monkey larping nigger who reports people for harmless posts. And I respect straight forward honesty.

Are you KHHV ?.
parents dont love their kids because of legacy you psycho, and she does care about me, and she isnt at fault for my shit genetics, she is attractive and so is my dad.

And stop bullshiting, you think good parents only love their child as much as a dog? Just stop sharing your stupid opinions and make the world a better place.

having kids is cucked, jfl @ niggas who have kids and waste their midlife to them jfl.
I had a shit life, at least I won't throw away my midlife, I would spend my money and shiet

parents dont love their kids because of legacy you psycho
Foids , you monkey :feelswhat: you said nothing about fathers. But.. yes. That's the main reason parents love their kids. Specifically foids
and she does care about me, and she isnt at fault for my shit genetics
She only cares as much as she's needs to. You are after all an extension of herself which reflects her achievements in soyciety eyes . You're a tallfag though so she's probably ecstatic.

I know you're a larper but if you're in our shoes then you'll know it's the truth since our foids of mothers treat us as failures and do nothing to change it.

The HighIQcel here puts it perfectly.

she is attractive and so is my dad.
Seriously. Why are you here ?. You haven't answered my question even. Are you KHHV?. Are you a 6'4 white dude? :feelsUgh: I hope you slip and break you neck :feelsPop:

you think good parents only love their child as much as a dog
No you mong, I'm saying you only want love, you don't require a son of your own blood for that. (Truly showing how you ignore my first option which is adopting).

If love all you want. Then just adopt. It's still a human being that you can emotionally connect to and there's no need for it to be YOUR SON to love , Unless you DO specifically need a son (LEGACY) of your own blood to feel completely fulfilled.
And please don't even tell me you'll love your adopted son more than your own blood. That's just a peak simp behaviour and cucked :feelsEhh:. Even if you did adopt. You'll wish he was your own blood.

Just stop sharing your stupid opinions and make the world a better place.
Average tallfag user. :feelsseriously: I don't care about the :feelsclown: world

@Dregster666 I don't even trust you. But I'll let you judge. if I'm wrong slander my ass.

This tallfag probably thinks Africans shit babies in war turned zones out of love too.

Foids , you monkey :feelswhat: you said nothing about fathers. But.. yes. That's the main reason parents love their kids. Specifically foids

She only cares as much as she's needs to. You are after all an extension of herself which reflects her achievements in soyciety eyes . You're a tallfag though so she's probably ecstatic.

I know you're a larper but if you're in our shoes then you'll know it's the truth since our foids of mothers treat us as failures and do nothing to change it.

Seriously. Why are you here ?. You haven't answered my question even. Are you KHHV?. Are you a 6'4 white dude? :feelsUgh: I hope you slip and break you neck :feelsPop:

No you mong, I'm saying you only want love, you don't require a son of your own blood for that. (Truly showing how you ignore my first option which is adopting).

If love all you want. Then just adopt. It's still a human being that you can emotionally connect to and there's no need for it to be YOUR SON to love , Unless you DO specifically need a son (LEGACY) of your own blood to feel completely fulfilled.
And please don't even tell me you'll love your adopted son more than your own blood. That's just a peak simp behaviour and cucked :feelsEhh:. Even if you did adopt. You'll wish he was your own blood.

Average tallfag user. :feelsseriously: I don't care about the :feelsclown: world
This is definitely a brutal development ngl

@Dregster666 I don't even trust you. But I'll let you judge. if I'm wrong slander my ass.

This tallfag probably thinks Africans shit babies in war turned zones out of love too.
Nah man

That nigga is just another mentalcel with foid tier emotions :forcedsmile:

I don't want a daughter either, knowing that she'll most likely end up as a cumdumpster for some low iq jock:feelsUgh:

honestly same. I want a daughter, not a son. what kind of evil fuck would bring a son into a world he knows is gynocentric and misandrist?

I am not going to read all these retarded responses. People love people just because, that might be inconciously affected by looks, relatedness etc, but conciously, love is just because. You also love your dog because he is cute, does that make that love fake?
Also im not a larper, just a recessed tallcel. Want pics?

This is definitely a brutal development ngl

Nah man

That nigga is just another mentalcel with foid tier emotions :forcedsmile: