Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you don't use discord

I can't talk online in general, hate being heard by my parents (who are the nicest and most supportive parents I've ever met). It's an avoidant and autistic trait of mine.

If not for this I would've started a youtube channel long ago.

discord is for trannies tbh

Yeah, I rarely ever go on there anymore

I use it to see memes on the few severs I'm in and used to use it to talk to my highschool friends before they all when to collage to play games with them.
But beyond that yea pretty much.

Zoomee trait: you do

I can't talk online in general, hate being heard by my parents (who are the nicest and most supportive parents I've ever met). It's an avoidant and autistic trait of mine.

Are you sure that you can upload good content, you have to put so much effort.

Are you sure that you can upload good content, you have to put so much effort.
Yeah I hate editing cause I'm super lazy, you're right, I wouldn't have done shit either way.

I’d subscribe tbh

I used it a lot, I was on a lot of servers, Politics, Japanese ect

I was also invited to a Black Supremacists server once

I used it a lot, I was on a lot of servers, Politics, Japanese ect

I was also invited to a Black Supremacists server once
You should start posting in redpill subs, you mogs us all

so true.
it sucks too because i play a lot of online games and everybody is always telling me to hop on discord or they schedule all the shit on discord. I can't even ask a simple question like, "When does the raid start?" because the answer is always fucking "Info posted on discord." I DONT WANT TO GO ON A 3RD PARTY FUCKING APP TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN-GAME YOU FUCK!

-I dont like to talk on mic because my mic quality is shit and I don't like my parents hearing me
-I can't keep up with all the fucking notifications every god damn minute. I have no clue how normies deal with social media requests/notifications
-i can't figure out what all the fucking buttons do and click something and fuck everything up so i have to keep resetting everything to default
-i hate server hopping and the whole banned/not banned/censored/limits every other goddamn server has and their own rules and every dam one is its own echo chamber

I'm not a zoomer but I have two people I talk to on it. I can't do voice chat with normies (yes I know people will call me a normie for using discord but trust me I'm not) and its why I had to quit mmos in general. Fuck shit like raiding with discord voice chat.

never have, never will

You should start posting in redpill subs, you mogs us all
No because I am Blackpilled, also Somewhat Liberal

I am like the only Liberal Cel on .Co

oldcel trait not even knowing what discord is? heard of it never used it. is it a message board or voice chat thing?

cant remember the last time i used discord tbh

I prefer forums over chat.
Discord especially has very low quality content.

Use discord daily. Come at me.

only cool incels use it, unlike me

I've used it but it's just a fancier IRC system so it's not like it's revolutionary to me.

I can express myself really well on there, thats My domain as irl i'm an ugly manlet. A Lot of ppl told me that i'm dfferent in discord than irl

(((discord)))

WTF is discord?
Not kidding, I genuinely do not know.