Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You don't spend time with your family on Thanksgiving

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
Instead of spending time with your family, you just sit up in your room all day and play video games or watch anime. (Don't worry that's what I'm doing right now.)

what's with the nigger giving posts

Trucel trait: You have no-one to spend Thanksgiving with.

no thanksgiving here

Incel Trait: you don't spend time with your family on thanksgiving.

I went to my Thanksgiving and it was awful got shit on by my nigger cousins so I'm not going to christmas

True pretty much, but this applies to all social gatherings/get-togethers, not merely Thanksgiving or whatever.

Even if you are a part of them remember that you are the low-value, burden-type being if you're the only incel in said event/etc.

I've been invited places in the PAST -- not really anytime anymore since I have practically zero social contacts for the most part. The biggest and most honest way to decide if you should go somewhere would be to ask yourself, "Would anyone really care/be bothered in the slightest bit if you didn't attend?" If not, why go then? You're low-value -- you bring nothing most likely to a family setting unless it's a family of incels or something. LOL Ultimately if you're the only incel in the family (as I am) you're better off keeping your distance for your own good.

Thing is -- even IF you're invited -- sooner or later you're bound to prefer opting-out. Why be the loser at the winner's table, listening to the winners talk? Why listen to everyone else and your shit family making you feel like even bigger garbage, while lifemogging you to the grave?

Last edited:
I did not see my family nor did I eat a thanksgiving dinner. Friends and coworkers asked how my thanksgiving was and I just lied and said it was just the usual.