Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You dont smile in photos

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Captain
You are a real incel if you dont smile in photos

Nothing to smile about in my life

incel trait u dont let photos taken from u

i avoid taking photos at all. Nobody knows my face, I'm basically a ghost.

incel trait u dont let photos taken from u
When I had normie frieds I literally got scared shitless when a camera was pointed at me

When I had normie frieds I literally got scared shitless when a camera was pointed at me
beeing ugly is a form of art in society

Yup havent done that since I was like 12

Trucel trait: you don't have photos

Also they make sure you keep out of mostly their pics.

Truecel trait: you're the camera man

Trucel trait: you have no photos of yourself.

Exactly, smiling in photos makes you look so soy
Our society forces us to be happy at least pretend to be happy in front of others to be given social approval. We are forced to put on an act like we are in a play just so we can fit in society and not be called insane.

Our society forces us to be happy at least pretend to be happy in front of others to be given social approval. We are forced to put on an act like we are in a play just so we can fit in society and not be called insane.
True asf

I dont have many photos taken of me, but if i dont smile it will be too socially weird. Just because i am incel it doesnt mean i have to out myself in front of everyone that im socially weird. i will smile, not give a huge soyboy smile, but i just dont like pictures taken of me in the first place

I laugh, but I don't smile.