Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't put stickers on your laptop

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Most of the normies i work with have a bunch of stickers plastered on their laptop. I find this pretty stupid; why ruin something you paid for?

white bitches
asian bitches
specialize in this

Ye why do they do this I genuinely don't understand it.

Also where do u even get stickers from in the first place if you're supposedly an adult?

I don’t have a laptop

Based, I am a trucecel.

rolex to show off.
0002S2HLBHHYGDHC-C122-F4.jpg

That's not an incel trait. That's a um... what's the opposite of a retard? That's an opposite of a retard trait. My parents never put stickets on their laptops. Actually, no one in my family put stickers on their laptops.
Maybe that's a white people's trait? I'm not white.

white bitches
asian bitches
specialize in this
legit. they will have 12+ stickers on their laptop. from lgtbq or to Apple logo trash

The only people that plasters stickers on their laptop are reddit soy and virtue signaling women

"I have to destroy the look of this perfectly fine looking laptop to push my beliefs and agenda on other peoples face :soy::soy::soy:" - Soycucks and Foids.

It makes the laptop faster duh, it's the laptop version of an overclock.

it looks ugly as fuck and tacky

Just cover the cameras with electronic tape bro! But let the rest dissipate heat bro!

Heat kills laptops...

They do that to feel quirkier.

white women like doing this for some reason, and it has to be on an apple product as well

Looks like shit, I keep my laptops clean looking.

That's what females do

All Incel Trait threads do is make it easier for any lurkers to identify incels IRL

@BlkPillPres has spoken about the masochsim some incels have. It's like many incels deliberately want as many nonchad guys as possible to be harassed by normies.

jfl at not balancing it out with normie trait or foid trait threads to make non incel lurkers feel insecure tbh

Whenever I saw a ricecel with millions of stickers on their laptop back in my uni days I cringed hard. One or two I get but a whole laptop covered in stickers is a degenerate trait
All Incel Trait threads do is make it easier for any lurkers to identify incels IRL

@BlkPillPres has spoken about the masochsim some incels have. It's like many incels deliberately want as many nonchad guys as possible to be harassed by normies.

jfl at not balancing it out with normie trait or foid trait threads to make non incel lurkers feel insecure tbh
Sexhavers are busy with other things to pay attention to subhumans of society

Last edited:
Most of the normies i work with have a bunch of stickers plastered on their laptop. I find this pretty stupid; why ruin something you paid for?

No idea but I noticed this too especially in universities everybody would put a whole bunch of gay stickers on their laptops like nigga what?

Don't even have a laptop :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sexhavers are busy with other things to pay attention to subhumans of society

JFL are you kidding?, this forum is filled with fakecels and larps (don't underestimate the sadisitic desires of the average human), and an entire reddit forum is dedicated to taunting us, trolling us and speaking ill of us

JFL are you kidding?, this forum is filled with fakecels and larps (don't underestimate the sadisitic desires of the average human), and an entire reddit forum is dedicated to taunting us, trolling us and speaking ill of us
I mean that reddit group is pretty much bluepilled incels or cucks, highly doubt actual chads or stacies care about insulting us untouchables

very cringey normie trait tbh