Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: you don't larp, you just wear it on your sleeves.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Those larp are usually normies, fakecels, Chads, foids, and such. They always want to give the impression of what they are trully not.

Whilst incels have already accepted who they are and not afraid to wear it on their sleeves. Incels are more open about everything.

Incels say what they want, what they mean, and move on.

Those that ironylarp or ironycope tend to be fakecels because they always something they want to prove or something to compensate what they lack in.

Also, the reason those that are edgy tend to be fakecels anyways. They have to be superedgy to fit in or feel like or try to make it seem like they fit in.

Whilst incels just say what they mean and not sugarcoat it.

This is just an autopilot, instinctual, or an intuitive black pill

I'm a little too open about everything, and I attribute it to my autism; I just lack a filter.

I'm a little too open about everything, and I attribute it to my autism; I just lack a filter.
Yeah, I see what you mean. Gotta roll back and bee less open about things personally (at least for me personally).