Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You don’t know how to show affection. WARNING this one is brutal

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You don’t know how to express love and affection to others because none was ever shown to you.

You don’t know how to express love and affection to others because none was ever shown to you.
Ya can’t show affection cause no one ever showed ya affection because it only comes from the opposite sex if ya straight and it can’t be from family members.

True, if suddenly I needed to do this I would be fucked because I don't have a clue.

i think most incels can at least develop some primitive form of friendship/bonding. I havn't mentally matured that much from lack of experience + aspi high inhib personality, but i can at least show some friendly affection to other incels irl. As for sexually, i have less knowledge than preteens.

Ya can’t show affection cause no one ever showed ya affection because it only comes from the opposite sex if ya straight and it can’t be from family members.
I’m including family members. There were little to no hugs and affection for me growing up.

When I see other families hugging and saying I love you it seems very foreign.

Even if by some miracle I would end up in a relationship with a woman I wouldn't know how to escalate things sexually. Intimacy feels very foreign to me and touching another person is a complete mystery. Those are things you should figure out when you're still a kid in your teens, not when you're a grown up man. My ugliness aside, I spend too much time living in solitude to ever be able to adjust to living in a relationship with another human being. Things are just too broken inside me.

i express love and affection to my pillow every night (not just fucking it, like LARPing with it as if it were a girlfriend)
yet no one has ever shown any to me
the fact that my pillow is not a woman, who can express love and affection back to me, is what makes me depressed even more in life

I don't even know what love actually feels like.
I can feel lust, obviously. But what does love fucking feel like? Why is it so difficult to comprehend? :feelsohgod:

Chads don't know either, because they're usually psychopathic and selfish. And foids love it. Only normies can show affection.

i express love and affection to my pillow every night (not just fucking it, like LARPing with it as if it were a girlfriend)
yet no one has ever shown any to me
the fact that my pillow is not a woman, who can express love and affection back to me, is what makes me depressed even more in life

I show affection to my teddy bear lol. Just things like hugging it. Kinda helps keep me from going insane.