Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You don't have vacation.

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
All the normies care about is their vacation, they work, save money, daydream and shape months around that vacation, the younger people (students of useless degrees so they can prolong their teenage behavior) go in groups and beg parents or friends for money to go on vacation because they are lazy, meanwhile if you are incel you stay at home and wageslave. Not going to sea vacation is unthinkable horror for normies meanwhile I haven't seen sea 10 years, brutal.

Can strongly relate sadly. :feelsbadman:

I hate how foids will take off from work to go to Italy for a few weeks on a vacation that their parents pay for, while we wageslave and get no pussy.

I actually travel a lot. I guess this does not apply to me. I can’t be the only frequent flyer and traveler here.

Yep. And when they ask i have to lie and tell them that im planning this or that travel, because if not i would look retarded.

I don't want to go on vacation

Ive never been on a vacation my all life.

Yeah, and then these foids tell us that they seek a "well-travelled man," which obviously doesn't apply to most of us (I've only been abroad twice in the 26 years of my life, both times these were family trips), such is their unthinking, herd-like conformism and consoomerism, we just have to have visited their stupid destinations like Rome and Paris and London blah blah blah, wasting all the money we don't even have, or else we are deemed undesirable on this account too.

Never been on vacation but at least i never wageslaved a day in my life.
Plus i have a lake 5 minutes from me if i want to see some wildlife n shieet.

Yeah, and then these foids tell us that they seek a "well-travelled man," which obviously doesn't apply to most of us (I've only been abroad twice in the 26 years of my life, both times these were family trips), such is their unthinking, herd-like conformism and consoomerism, we just have to have visited their stupid destinations like Rome and Paris and London blah blah blah, wasting all the money we don't even have, or else we are deemed undesirable on this account too.
What they actually mean by well-travelled man is them seeing his Instagram pictures in front of Big Ben, Times Square and Eiffel Tower.

When women travel they don't go there to see museums, architecture, observe culture and traditions, etc. They travel so they can take pictures in front of main tourist attraction and some hippie looking cafe then spend rest of time in malls and stores buying up cheap clothes and souvenirs so everybody home knows she has been there.

Also bonus if it's a poor country they go around taking quick pictures with random kids on street so they can preach on social media for likes about how lucky they are, how they learned so much, how we need to be more tolerant and embrace multiculturalism in in our own countries, etc.

Their preachiness and egoistical chase for social media attention has gotten to the point when there are now fake orphanages in countries like Uganda and Philippines where yuppy city dwelling whites think they are spending time with orphans when in fact they are just some local kids sent there by parents to pretend for money.

Vacations are really stressful for me -- I'd rather just take a few days off and dick around in my apartment/neighborhood.

Can strongly relate sadly. :feelsbadman:
All the normies care about is their vacation, they work, save money, daydream and shape months around that vacation, the younger people (students of useless degrees so they can prolong their teenage behavior) go in groups and beg parents or friends for money to go on vacation because they are lazy, meanwhile if you are incel you stay at home and wageslave. Not going to sea vacation is unthinkable horror for normies meanwhile I haven't seen sea 10 years, brutal.
I’m saving money for surgery though, will save my life in a very good way:feelsthink:
Vacations are really stressful for me -- I'd rather just take a few days off and dick around in my apartment/neighborhood.
Me too
I get extreme panic attacks whenever I go away from home, I can’t go to different places anymore,I’d rather go to a close place for a day

I have 42 days of vacation leave saved at work

I’m finally going on vacation next month. It’s been like 10 years!

I haven't been on holiday in 4 years, so this year I went a week to italy alone. It's nowhere as much as what normies do and spent, but atleast it helped me to relax a little bit