Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: You don't have sympathy for little girls.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
When you hear about a little girl getting killed or raped. You couldn't care less. Because you know she will just grow up to be a hoe for chad like the rest of foids. I honestly can't find myself caring if a foidlet dropped dead. It will just grow up to be cum dumpster for chad anyway. I cant see any innocence in a little girl anymore because I know it will grow up to suck dick and be hypergamous.

Their innocence is only temporary, it doesn’t last long, it doesn’t take much time for their innocence to get corrupted by this twisted world

Their innocence is only temporary, it doesn’t last long, it doesn’t take much time for their innocence to get corrupted by this twisted world
It's part of their nature jfl.

I see little girls daily and they are really nice to my 6yo nephew and play with him even though he is short and ugly, he gets bullied by two tallfag boys at preschool, our small cousin who is even shorter and looking clearly ethnic gets beaten at preschool daily by those two shitheads so boys are also huge jerks even bigger than girls. Girls corrupt wit the start of puberty IMO.

Sympathy is a word that isn't in my vocabulary. Society doesn't empathise with my situation so why should I care about the security of anything or anyone in it? Respect is two way. Give it to get it. If I'm not being respected why in the world would I respect the scrotum beast that dropped out of a whores hell hole? Makes no sense to me.

As if, I don't give a shit about most people

I see little girls daily and they are really nice to my 6yo nephew and play with him even though he is short and ugly, he gets bullied by two tallfag boys at preschool, our small cousin who is even shorter and looking clearly ethnic gets beaten at preschool daily by those two shitheads so boys are also huge jerks even bigger than girls. Girls corrupt wit the start of puberty IMO.
These two degenerates probably want to impress girls.

It's part of their nature jfl.

yes it’s part of their nature but society had measures in place to restrict their nature for thousands of years, women weren’t allowed to work or own property which meant that they were dependent on a man’s resources for survival, this gave men leverage over women hence women had to choose men based on wealth rather than looks.

Marriage as an institution existed to prevent whoredom and to ensure that the woman that each man was married to would only have sex with him and nobody else. Female virginity was prized and non-virgins had less value in society and were socially looked down upon. Girls were married off at a young age

all of these factors meant that a woman’s innocence in childhood continued on into adulthood, as she slowly transitioned from a playful little girl into a loyal, obedient and subservient wife who would cook, clean, have sex with her husband and give birth to/raise his children.

although it is female nature to be a whore, females used to be innocent and remain innocent for the rest of their lives due to societal pressures and the way society was structured, this shows you the power of nurture over nature. Nature is powerful but the environment that someone grows up in is even more powerful and has a greater influence on their behaviour/character than nature ever could.

You say it is female nature to not be innocent and that it’s inevitable that females will lose their innocence, but for thousands of years society forced them to be innocent, the reason they lose their innocence in the modern era isnt because it’s their nature, it’s because the restrictions which were previously placed upon their nature have been lifted due to societal changes, it is the twisted nature of the modern world (through gynocentrism and feminism) which has corrupted them and robbed them of their innocence which they would have retained in previous eras

Last edited:
yes it’s part of their nature but society had measures in place to restrict their nature for thousands of years, women weren’t allowed to work or own property which meant that they were dependent on a man’s resources for survival, this gave men leverage over women hence women had to choose men based on wealth rather than looks.

Marriage as an institution existed to prevent whoredom and to ensure that the woman that each man was married to would only have sex with him and nobody else. Female virginity was prized and non-virgins had less value in society and were socially looked down upon. Girls were married off at a young age

all of these factors meant that a woman’s innocence in childhood continued on into adulthood, as she slowly transitioned from a playful little girl into a loyal, obedient and subservient wife who would cook, clean, have sex with her husband and give birth to/raise his children.

although it is female nature to be a whore, females used to be innocent and remain innocent for the rest of their lives due to societal pressures and the way society was structured, this shows you the power of nurture over nature. Nature is powerful but the environment that someone grows up in is even more powerful and has a greater influence on their behaviour/character than nature ever could.

You say it is female nature to not be innocent and that it’s inevitable that females will lose their innocence, but for thousands of years society forced them to be innocent, the reason they lose their innocence in the modern era isnt because it’s their nature, it’s because the restrictions which were previously placed upon their nature have been lifted due to societal changes, it is the twisted nature of the modern world (through gynocentrism and feminism) which has corrupted them and robbed them of their innocence which they would have retained in previous eras
This is very true. Our ancestors were based for putting restrictions on foids. Although their biological nature is naturally cruel. Why would god make foids this way? Why create woman just so she can be evil. Why give them Immoral biological urges.

This is very true. Our ancestors were based for putting restrictions on foids. Although their biological nature is naturally cruel. Why would god make foids this way? Why create woman just so she can be evil. Why give them Immoral biological urges.
Foid pickiness is an evolutionary mechanism. Giving chad's genes to her children increases the likelihood for her own genes to propogate further.

Foid pickiness is an evolutionary mechanism. Giving chad's genes to her children increases the likelihood for her own genes to propogate further.
Yeah,wish my mom was like that

One day they're innocent. The next they're getting creampied and asking their doctor for abortion pills.

That's a browncel trait

It's the opposite actually, I have a lot of sympathy for tinyfoids because they are at the only stage of their life where they are not cruel chad toilets.
The only time in her life when a girl is respectable is when she is between 6 and 11 years old. Then they turn into sluts.

Last edited:
that's everything in life, anything that doesn't affect you or me means nothing, that's how we are. you can only feel something for someone if it affects you, or if youve gone thru their experience imo. thats how it works for me, idk about you

I am indifferent. This one however...

575251_291596647597949_1375693616_n-jpg.1373754

Would've prevented many of my problems. Sadly, White foids receive special treatment.

That's a browncel trait
What is a browncel ? and I know, I know... GrAycel moment or whatever.
that's everything in life, anything that doesn't affect you or me means nothing, that's how we are. you can only feel something for someone if it affects you, or if youve gone thru their experience imo. thats how it works for me, idk about you
Exactly! As long as it's not happening to me or anyone I truly love. Or it's something I can relate to on a deep level. I honestly don't give AF
Tbh even knowing that one day they'll be chad's toilets I still have a soft spot for them :fuk:
Cuck
It's the opposite actually, I have a lot of sympathy for tinyfoids because they are at the only stage of their life where they are not cruel chad toilets.
The only time in her life when a girl is respectable is when she is between 6 and 11 years old. Then they turn into sluts.
And this is exactly why I pray inever have a daughter. Jordan Peterson said it best

Last edited:
Mankind and nature are in general evil.

I don't like to see anyone get hurt. I do get angry when incels are being gaslighted by women and normies about how looks and such don't matter though, that shit enrages me.

When you hear about a little girl getting killed or raped. You couldn't care less. Because you know she will just grow up to be a hoe for chad like the rest of foids.
But you don't know. There's an overwhelming probability, sure, but nothing's a guarantee however slim the chance of developing into a good person is.

Plus even if a person is on track to become jaded, they aren't in that moment and that makes them special.

You only seem to be viewing them as a potentiality and not valuing them in the moment.

If you're going to do that then basically any life is worthless because we are all just future corpses.

When you hear about a little girl getting killed or raped. You couldn't care less. Because you know she will just grow up to be a hoe for chad like the rest of foids. I honestly can't find myself caring if a foidlet dropped dead. It will just grow up to be cum dumpster for chad anyway. I cant see any innocence in a little girl anymore because I know it will grow up to suck dick and be hypergamous.
Only thing I wish was that I was there :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Not true, I had a mayo foidlet who for whatever reason took a shining to me when I was in my late teens when I used to volunteermaxx as a pastime at some church.

Before anyone goes all :soy::soy::soy: at me, im no longer any kind of abrahamistcel nor do I volunteer for anything :smonk:

I like little girls because they don’t hate me for my looks