Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you don't have a proper high school graduation party

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It's just a mailed in diploma because you were in Online school in 2019. Therefore it is just a boring miserable day of rotting at home. Meanwhile everyone of your peers gets to be cheered on and gets to wear a graduation robe. I never did. Truly I knew I was gunna become an incel after that. If I can't wear a graduation robe and hat like normies how the fuck can I get a gf as a mixed race 5'3 mutt ? :cryfeels: goddamn it. It's been 3 years and I still haven't applied to a college yet. :fuk:

Incel trait: nobody claps for u at ur graduation

brutal but congrats

retard country trait: you make a big deal out of graduating from high school

It's been 3 years and I still haven't applied to a college yet. :fuk:
Just imagine what your college graduation would look like.

Personally, no one celebrated my graduation, not even my parents. It was taken for granted.

It's just a mailed in diploma because you were in Online school in 2019. Therefore it is just a boring miserable day of rotting at home. Meanwhile everyone of your peers gets to be cheered on and gets to wear a graduation robe. I never did. Truly I knew I was gunna become an incel after that. If I can't wear a graduation robe and hat like normies how the fuck can I get a gf as a mixed race 5'3 mutt ? :cryfeels: goddamn it. It's been 3 years and I still haven't applied to a college yet. :fuk:
You’ll be an oldcel in college when you attend. While everyone is 18 you’d be like 22 brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You’ll be an oldcel in college when you attend. While everyone is 18 you’d be like 22 brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I don't really care about that. All I want is to do something I like. I gave up on dating :smonk:

Just imagine what your college graduation would look like.

Personally, no one celebrated my graduation, not even my parents. It was taken for granted.
If I had a physical graduation no one would clap for me except for my family:lul:

retard country trait: you make a big deal out of graduating from high school
Retard eurotrait: turning everything into about countries and war and foreskin

Retard eurotrait: turning everything into about countries and war and foreskin
oh come on. what is the point of having a party and wearing those robes and those hats for graduating high school when it's giga ultra terra easy to graduate?

oh come on. what is the point of having a party and wearing those robes and those hats for graduating high school when it's giga ultra terra easy to graduate?
Because it's the normie experience. I didn't have the normie experience on top of being autistic that was a brutal foreshadowing of what's to come. Obviously virgin at 22 with horrible social cue knowledge. Is it a crime to tell incel stories on an incel forum in the cucked year of 2022:dafuckfeels:

fakecel trait actually. since anyone under 20 can't possibly know that they're incel unless they're a 3/10 or lower.
You must be a bot or a redditor since I mentioned I'm midget tier height with shitty soft jawline and barely a neck now. Due to bloatmaxxxing. That and brown eyes to top it all off with my mixed race unga bunga genes. This to top off along with my autism concluded with me being a virgin at 22. Reread the post and try again IT woman fuckface infiltrator

Seeing normies who bullied you graduate highschool while you don't is worse (failed because of low IQ).

My class graduated a week ago and had picture together. It's ragefuel seeing my bullies included while I'm not there. So unfair. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I fucking hate every aspect of the judeo-feminist education complex I will never forgive them for wasting my most precious years. I used to have dreams about fighting monsters or adventuring now I only have dreams where I'm back in school and forgetting my homework or some shit. We should have spent those years playing outside with our friends, learning skills from our fathers, learning about things we truly care about. Instead we spent our days sitting inside a windowless room being lectured by a fat feminist karen on the holocaust, MLK, feminist literature, racism, toxic masculinity, and all kinds of other jewish filth.

I'LL MAKE YOU KIKES PAY SOME DAY FOR ALL THE INNOCENT LIVES YOU'VE TAKEN I SWEAR!!!!! I'LL BRING HITLER BACK FROM THE GRAVE TO FINISH YOU RATS OFF FOR GOOD.

Seeing normies who bullied you graduate highschool while you don't is worse (failed because of low IQ).

My class graduated a week ago and had picture together. It's ragefuel seeing my bullies included while I'm not there. So unfair. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
A decent GrAYcel gets it.

They were all there together meanwhile I had to rot alone because my mom wasted the flight money for her shitty makeup shit:feelsree:

not for my sake baka. for the sake of ur wallet and ur future self
I can't wait to get into school debt and four years of a degree that won't mean shit in this poopoo burgereconomy

So this was before kikevid19

I didn't go to it and I didn't miss out on a thing at all.
FUCK the stupid pictures too, I did not attend that shit as well.
I'm not gonna play pretend and waste money and time while doing it.
While others were at prom or whatever the fuck graduation party they put up with, I was copemaxxing in my room, like I'm doing rn.

Even then, unaware of :blackpill:, I realized it would be a waaaaste for someone like me. I attended shitty hs so little, a teacher (female of fucking course:feelsseriously:) called me Casper! Oh I am not a pale person btw.

Hs was greaaaaat ragefuel bro. Believe it.

I have no iq for any of those nor am I interested except for trade??
Don't do a trade. It means you will work your ass off and get hooked on pain meds to get through the day just so women can enjoy the comforts of modern civilization. I recommend instead either:
1) Forging a resume to get an easy remote job like software QA
2) Get autismbux and work under the table (mowing lawns and such)

Believe me, I attended my graduation ceremony in robe and hat, and I can tell you, as an incel, I would rather not have attended. It was suifuel looking around at everyone talking, shaking hands, and whatever, and being ignored as I always had been.

Small stuff. I didn’t do any of that and no homecoming fags and no prom. Mail it, basturds.

Ten years later called me for reunion. Told them a pack of lies that I was busy moving :feelswhat:.

So this was before kikevid19

I didn't go to it and I didn't miss out on a thing at all.
FUCK the stupid pictures too, I did not attend that shit as well.
I'm not gonna play pretend and waste money and time while doing it.
While others were at prom or whatever the fuck graduation party they put up with, I was copemaxxing in my room, like I'm doing rn.

Even then, unaware of :blackpill:, I realized it would be a waaaaste for someone like me. I attended shitty hs so little, a teacher (female of fucking course:feelsseriously:) called me Casper! Oh I am not a pale person btw.

Hs was greaaaaat ragefuel bro. Believe it.
I copemaxxxed in my room as well. Tbf the world just went to shit and everyone else is coping and sucking whatever big government says now. It's like as if their robotic tendencies got worse

Small stuff. I didn’t do any of that and no homecoming fags and no prom. Mail it, basturds.

Ten years later called me for reunion. Told them a pack of lies that I was busy moving :feelswhat:.
Should I do that if they ever call me :lul: I didn't even get to go this was before the COVID

Don't do a trade. It means you will work your ass off and get hooked on pain meds to get through the day just so women can enjoy the comforts of modern civilization. I recommend instead either:
1) Forging a resume to get an easy remote job like software QA
2) Get autismbux and work under the table (mowing lawns and such)
How do I get autismbuxxx in burgerland

Believe me, I attended my graduation ceremony in robe and hat, and I can tell you, as an incel, I would rather not have attended. It was suifuel looking around at everyone talking, shaking hands, and whatever, and being ignored as I always had been.
Nice to see it wasn't really anything special. But doesn't make it any less worse that I became a low tier retard in 2022. If only I had what PewDiePie had. But that won't mean shit because they'd disown me for being 5'3. But fuck civilization

Most of L.T's grandchildren never achieved simple graduation.

Well, except for...

How do I get autismbuxxx in burgerland
I assumed your weren't american since it's early in the day. In that case getting autismbux is near impossible.

An alternative strategy for americels, although I'd only recommended it if you're suicidal or intent on leaving society, is to college debtmaxxxxx. You can attend college for an indefinite amount of time and receive student loans, no matter your age. Just apply for the fafsa each year and try to fill it out such that you get the most aid (just don't lie about income or anything that's well documented). If you do it right it'll cover not just tuition but living expenses as well. If you finish a degree you can just start another one.

You can do this as long as you want while working and saving up money (preferably putting most of it into silver and monero). Also helps that you only need to enroll half-time (6 hours per week worth of classes). Then once you're ready you can take your savings and live off of them as a NEET or move to another country to find a job. Then either ignore the calls from debt collectors or do the income-based repayment plan. It's also possible that by then hyperinflation or economic collapse will make the debt meaningless.

I'm currently working a remote job and plan to re-enroll right after the forbearance window ends, so I never have to pay back a cent on my student loans , suck it you jew rats :feelzez:

Last edited: