Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait. You don't give a shit if a bill collector threatens you

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
My credits ruined to hell. I don't care.

Bill collectors, and college debt joker's call me all the time.

First thing you should know us NEVER acknowledge who you are.

They have to ask, by law, is this John smith????

The answer to this is----who are you?

Keep on asking intrusive personal questions.

Ask them for a loan.

Ask them to send some "information".

Lol.

They will never stop asking if you're John Smith.

Ask them if they're naked.
Images 1

Last edited:
The only thing that is threatening me are the locals who give me my neetbuxx for not showing up for job interviews etc.

The only thing that is threatening me are the locals who give me my neetbuxx for not showing up for job interviews etc.
Dang. How hard is it to show up? You can smell awful. You don't want a job

Dang. How hard is it to show up? You can smell awful. You don't want a job
I just never show up, if I do it for long enough they just take away my neetbuxx, for 1-2 months in which case I have some saved up money to pay rent and buy food etc.

Then after those 1-2 months pass I just ask for neetbuxx again, having to provide them with the info from all the "payments" that I did in that time, and where I got the money from. To which I usually answer with "I sold my electronics" or "I did some work in the neighbourhood" which always works.

They pity me for being disabled so they let it go through.

I just never show up, if I do it for long enough they just take away my neetbuxx, for 1-2 months in which case I have some saved up money to pay rent and buy food etc.

Then after those 1-2 months pass I just ask for neetbuxx again, having to provide them with the info from all the "payments" that I did in that time, and where I got the money from. To which I usually answer with "I sold my electronics" or "I did some work in the neighbourhood" which always works.

They pity me for being disabled so they let it go through.
Just saying. Be easier to just show up. Don't shower.

Just saying. Be easier to just show up. Don't shower.
It's hard to show up if their reasonings are always those of a normies - "just get an easy wageslave fulltime job"
Mogger I'm already struggling enough to get out of bed
The worst part if they tell me to get therapy, which we all know doesn't work if you're an incel with chronic depression.