Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You DON'T get nervous around women

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
I've had a few normies suggesting as an incel, I would probably be very anxious and awkward when, if ever, I would hypothetically be interacting with a woman, and I had to reiterate that this trope only applies to bumbling, late bloomer normie-tier virgins and to retarded brainwashed male feminists, not to incels.

They're nervous and anxious because they don't want to 'fuck up', which means they believe they have anything left to fuck up to begin with, and that they have a shot at either gaining the attraction of those women if they just impress her enough with jestermaxxing, avoid triggering her, maintain alpha cool guy frame, and avoid falling victim to all of her petty 'turn-offs' which could be as much as a tiny shift in body language. Sometimes, in the late blooming 'le shy and nerdy' normie's case, this might be occasionally true, other times such as with male feminist neckbeard traitors, it is the product of pure delusion and wishful thinking.

As an Incel, having watched the reactions and behaviors of hundreds of thousands of women online concerning ugly men, men who approach them, their own ugly male 'friends'( orbiter doormats ), and men in general, I already know for a fact that I have literally nothing to lose nor any way to further invalidate myself in any woman's eyes because she already reached a snap judgement as soon as she saw me, so I have absolutely no reason to worry over an outcome that has already been determined well in advance.

If I was ever forced to interact with a woman as part of some, I don't know, board game group or discussion group, which only happened to me online so far, I would just acknowledge the disgust and animosity that transpires in their brain with a knowing expression and poke them about 'acceptance' and progressiveness and being inclusive of others, not body-shaming, etc, whenever they show their true colors while dunking on ugly guys and how icky they feel about them, including in reference to TV shows or movies, in such a way that they can't really circumvent around some of their bluepilled male peers and forces them to nervously dodge the subject or become defensive and struggle to think of justifications.

I'm actually at my peak when it comes to indirectly extracting confessions from them and smoothly putting attention on all of their inconsistencies.

Last edited:
I just get annoyed around women now.

someone post the gif of the manlet getting photographed with some hooters waitresses, it just fits perfectly with this thread kek

who else high asf rn :smonk: