Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You don't get along with foid supervisors

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foid supervisors and ugly men do not mix. I first noticed this at my first job, when I worked as a cashier, my foid boss hated me for no other reason than being ugly. Of course, the cute foid that was hired 6 months after me was recommended for promotion instead of me. I got older, and my resume became stronger, yet I always seemed to have trouble with foid supervisors.

Now that the unemployment payments have ended in the United States, and incels like us have to go back to work, I notice that foids make everything harder than it needs to be. Bottom line: if you don't look like Justin Bieber, or Zac Efron, you are invisible to foids.

Which is precisely why incels should NEET. Do not contribute to the system (unless you really have to) and fuck it all.

IMG 20210909 021409 866

i've only ever gotten in trouble in the job market with slut supervisors. all my male supervisors promoted me and always gave me special projects or wanted me to get additional training to move up because everything with males is productive based. with females it's a fucking horrible game of "what can i say and not say today" with them so i don't hurt their feelings then for the next week they take it out on me. and good luck for my asshole if i make them angry on the week of my performance reviews they write down i need to try harder or listen more only cuz they are being a bitchy cunt and is bleeding that week

although to be fair the title is "you don't get along" but it's more like "slut supervisors detest you" since I get along fine with them initially and do my best work but because i didn't compliment her new shitty haircut or her new dress coat then i'm a faggot loser in her eyes and she must make my life a living hell for the rest of her duration. god dammit i hate slut supervisors.

worst shit is my company is letting me go. i had a male boss for the past 2 years and had tons of great feedback. my next job i've already been assigned a fucking slut supervisor and guess what? stupid bitch has purple hair and she's in her 50s. god dammit i already know she's going to annoy the fuck outta me and i'm probably going to get written up again soon because i don't praise her trans kids:feelshaha:

with females it's a fucking horrible game of "what can i say and not say today" with them so i don't hurt their feelings then for the next week they take it out on me
Most of my female coworkers...

The only times I ever clashed with management was when management was composed of foids