Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You don't get a haircut because you can't handle the attention

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Like the topic title says, Incel trait: You don't get a haircut because you can't handle the attention.
I always cut my own hair with a trimmer because if I get a haircut girls are going to be all over me and as an incel I can't handle that kind of attention.
As an incel I prefer to stay monogamous with my qt kind hearted gf.

@Broly thoughts?

Truecel trait: you don't get haircut because you have no hair:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Stop cutting your hair. Go full unkempt beast mode.

I shave my own head with a trimmer. Mainly because I'm too cheap to pay 20€ for a haircut every time. Keep it short so it's quick to wash (I take 20 showers a day, as recommended for incels)

Can relate, I just buzzcut my own scalp down to 1mm every few months.

i buzz my own head but that's really only because i get embarrassed to have to always tell my Mommy for a ride since the haircut place is far away

i never really minded going to the haircut place because i would usually go super early in the morning or just before school/work usually lets out so I'm typically the only customer there. If anything only 1 or 2 people will be in front of me and once the barbers see I'm almost bald they usually usher me to the front of the line because my hair takes literally 2 mins to shave off. I remember one time a woman got piffed that I was going in front of her but the barber said it would only take a minute and it did and then she wasn't angry anymore.

I do want to note that i'm autistic when I go. I sit in the chair and close my eyes and just tell them to do whatever looks good and just stay quiet for 3-5 minutes until they are done.
-How do you want your sideburns sir?
However you want
-What about the neckline? Square or Round?
Doesn't matter
-Ears?
Whatever
-Eyebrows?
Just do whatever you think
-Need the mirror to see how I did?
Nope.

Then I just get up and slam a $20 on their desk and walk out and don't even talk to them or look back. Sometimes the older ladies would talk/mock my behavior as they were cutting my hair but overall it was, at maximum, 5 minutes of cringe that I only need to endure every 3 weeks. One thing I do like is when I get a female stylist and since I am bald they usually brush the hair away at the end. Their cool hands on the back of my neck feels good and when they hold my ears to do behind them it makes me feel really funny. It's just pathetic to think my whole existence and the only female interaction I get as an adult is from the haircut ladies and that doesn't even happen anymore since the pandemic started and now I cut my own hair :feelsbadman:

i buzz my own head but that's really only because i get embarrassed to have to always tell my Mommy for a ride since the haircut place is far away

i never really minded going to the haircut place because i would usually go super early in the morning or just before school/work usually lets out so I'm typically the only customer there. If anything only 1 or 2 people will be in front of me and once the barbers see I'm almost bald they usually usher me to the front of the line because my hair takes literally 2 mins to shave off. I remember one time a woman got piffed that I was going in front of her but the barber said it would only take a minute and it did and then she wasn't angry anymore.

I do want to note that i'm autistic when I go. I sit in the chair and close my eyes and just tell them to do whatever looks good and just stay quiet for 3-5 minutes until they are done.
However you want
Doesn't matter
-Ears?
Whatever
-Eyebrows?
Nope.

Then I just get up and slam a $20 on their desk and walk out and don't even talk to them or look back. Sometimes the older ladies would talk/mock my behavior as they were cutting my hair but overall it was, at maximum, 5 minutes of cringe that I only need to endure every 3 weeks. One thing I do like is when I get a female stylist and since I am bald they usually brush the hair away at the end. Their cool hands on the back of my neck feels good and when they hold my ears to do behind them it makes me feel really funny. It's just pathetic to think my whole existence and the only female interaction I get as an adult is from the haircut ladies and that doesn't even happen anymore since the pandemic started and now I cut my own hair :feelsbadman:
Damn that's so brutal :cryfeels:

Nah I hate having long hair so I get mine cut as soon as it gets too long.

However you want
Doesn't matter
-Ears?
Whatever
-Eyebrows?
Nope.

Pretty fascinating tbh.

Also, based that you don't care about hairstyles at all. I am the same way, i let the barber do whatever he wants. And go to the shop at odd times when there is nobody in the shop.

Your post was very relatable. :feelscomfy:

You have to be retarded

The femoid-owned barbershop here went bankrupt due to extended Covid regulations. She was a trumptard redneck and had a thing for cops. She complained that i was the type of customer who gets haircut only once every six months.

hope she’s starving!

The femoid-owned barbershop here went bankrupt due to extended Covid regulations. She was a trumptard redneck and had a thing for cops. She complained that i was the type of customer who gets haircut only once every six months.

hope she’s starving!
:feelsmage:

yah I just recently decided to stop cutting my hair all together. Just letting myself naturally decay i guess