Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you dont find Rick and Morty funny

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I get the jokes there but i cant see anyone cracking more than a little giggle per episode

Yeah it doesn’t make me laugh like family guy but I still like it. Good tv show shame the fans kinda ruined it

Never watched it

Yeah it doesn’t make me laugh like family guy but I still like it. Good tv show shame the fans kinda ruined it
I see people laughing from it like they saw the funniest thing ever wtf

I'm not sure i find it overly funny or indeed funny much at all, but watchable it is undeniably
I get the jokes there but i cant see anyone cracking more than a little giggle per episode
So yeah this, high iq

More overrated animated bullshit just like Family Cuck

Incel trait: you can't afford watching popular cartoons

I prefer Courage the cowardly dog tbh

Never watched it

The humour is complex and subtle, you wouldn't understand it :soy:

BURRRRRRP IM ATHEIST MORTY, GOD ISNT REAL MORTY, IM AN ALCOHOLIC AND I HAVE A SPACE SHIO MORTY IM A GENIUS AND HATE JERRY LAUGH MORTY HHAHAHA WUBADUBA DUB DUB BUY THE RICK AND MORTY WEED SOCKS

South Park is def funnier imo

Family Guy is the best tv show tho
TV shows suck for the most part tbh only netflix is semi-decent (still filled with normie crap)

Its absolute trash. Couldnt even make it 5 minutes through the first episode.

not a single second

Yeah not touching that soy shit

There was a foid who was apparently a slut and was "not like other girls" who used to watch it. She asked me once if I watch it and I pretended to not know it.

I liked more the creator raping and fucking a baby doll.

I like it. Rick is a blackpilled old man that's too smart for everybody else's shit and constantly berates his beta grandson. Morty's Dad (and Rick's son in law) Jerry is a pathetic beta that can't hold on to a steady job, married to a veterinarian. This is very red pill, because a woman will not respect a man that is below her in education and income.

I just watch it to pass the time kinda funny sometimes

watched it like two years ago, good show though

To be fair, you have to have a very low IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

The first two seasons were more clever than they were necessarily funny. Very well written actually. I'll unironically praise them all day for thier sharpness and imaginativness I don't give a fuck.

The 3rd and especially 4th seasons however, were neither clever nor funny. More so than funny than clever actually, which says alot about how the show is in decline.

over for me
IMG 20200306 115123

Last edited:
the same can said for many things normies find funny. i just don't get it

Did you like it?
of course i sided with rick on most things but his nihilism is surface nihilism he has indulged in sex and all earthly pleasures and considers them obsolete which is understandable. But i cannot side with him from the incel-nihilistic perspective where we haven't experienced sex .. no screw the sex the desire to be loved we have never experienced that and we never will. And that's what separates the hardcore nihilists from the usual ones

never watched an episode but the commercials of it made it look super gay

It can be pretty cringe ngl

I think all the normies obsessing over it turns people off, but it is a funny show to me at least. It is a lot more narrative based than other animated comedies and I enjoy that it isn't just lampooning popular events.

thats just a non-retard trait