Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait : You don't find babies cute

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
When i am at a family gathering or whatever, and if there is a baby there, every normie goes crazy of how "cute" the baby is.

Me personally, i feel absolutely NOTHING towards them, even disgust to some extend.

Like what's so cute about them? :feelswhere:

I just feel jealousy. Why can't I have a family?

They are virtue signalling boyo

I feel jealous when the baby has nice clothes like Adidas or Nike or a father

They have the most punchable faces

Same but I can't help but wonder if I'd be singing a different tune if I wasn't ugly and had gotten a girlfriend and settled down with her.

Same but I can't help but wonder if I'd be singing a different tune if I wasn't ugly and had gotten a girlfriend and settled down with her.
Good point there.

Maybe if i were given a chance i wouldn't think like that

Good point there.

Maybe if i were given a chance i wouldn't think like that
Yeah, what kind of biological and fatherly urges would've become active if we were sexually active and wanted by foids.

agreed I hate babies and kids. nasty vile creatures

I found them cute when i was a child but now i don't find them cute at all. Puppies and dogs are much cuter

agreed I hate babies and kids. nasty vile creatures
I have heard a theory that if you are good looking a baby will stare at you. If ugly it will be scared of you, they are everything but innocent kek

Yeah, personally I don't feel much towards babies/children.

I feel sorry for them. They will soon be conscious of the fucked up world they were born in

Yeah tbh, babies look like aliens to me idk what's cute about them

I find them annoying when they cry.

KHHV trait: babies are afraid of you​

When i am at a family gathering or whatever, and if there is a baby there, every normie goes crazy of how "cute" the baby is.

Me personally, i feel absolutely NOTHING towards them, even disgust to some extend.

Idgaf about babies

thats a soy trait actually, they hate babies

It’s very rare. I think my baby cousin is cute but maybe that’s because she’s family.

It’s very rare. I think my baby cousin is cute but maybe that’s because she’s family.
It doesn't make a difference for me kek

Reminder: It takes $350,000+ to raise (1) child until the age of 18. That doesn’t include college. You’re paying to raise a genetic failure.

Filthy little germ-spreaders who do nothing useful. Just scream and shit all day. They repulse me.

i don't hate them except they come to me with wide eyes and asking "Unkil do you hab geims in your mobile" or "Unkil do you hab kartoon app (youtube)..." or something related my phone :feelsseriously:
even asking for chocolate-candies-pack of chips is ok with me but they just want dat screen and bing bing wahoo

never thought a baby was cute my whole life

Reminder: It takes $350,000+ to raise (1) child until the age of 18. That doesn’t include college. You’re paying to raise a genetic failure.
literally wasting $20k a year on trash jfl