Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don’t even use tissues when you jerk off you just start cumming in your pants

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
I cum in my pants 4-5 times a day and I smell like fesikh lol

Lol I used to hump my bed all days too and cum into my pants. It's not that bad, as I change pants almost everyday.

Nowadays I only hump 2-3 times and sometimes wank at work toilet

Use books
Should I use my quran or nah im thinking about pascals wager if i do use the quran theres a chance im boiling to death in hell

larp as fuck
you haven't reached trucel level yet. trucel level is when you stop brushing your teeth showering and wiping your ass properly and cumming in your pants everyday. if you arent cumming in your pants everyday and rotting you haven't fully absorbed and taken in the niggapill (blackpill)

I always nut on my hand and then clean it off in the bathroom, never understood why ppl use tissue

Should I use my quran or nah im thinking about pascals wager if i do use the quran theres a chance im boiling to death in hell
You're boiling to death here as well you can afford to boil a bit more

I always nut on my hand and then clean it off in the bathroom, never understood why ppl use tissue
i basically do that but underpants still get drenched in cum everyday

you haven't reached trucel level yet. trucel level is when you stop brushing your teeth showering and wiping your ass properly and cumming in your pants everyday. if you arent cumming in your pants everyday and rotting you haven't fully absorbed and taken in the niggapill (blackpill)
this is unsustainable

Real I've been cumming in my pants since i was 13 not everytime doe i usually use a toilet papER

Well, better to cum in your pants than on your own face :feelsokman:

Image 2024 05 30 190642390
Image 2024 05 30 190656938

CINEMATIC PARALLELS!!

Both users have 'sandnigger' in their names.
Both users talk about cumming.

WHAT ARE THE ODDS

A mod changed my name to sandniggerkang i was originally egyptianniggerkang lol i don't have the membership to change my name like that

Previous usernames​

1. EgyptianNiggerKANG
  2. highiqpostmaxxer

Previous usernames​

1. EgyptianNiggerKANG
  2. highiqpostmaxxer
People thought I was Jewish goy lab rat too it’s just that most users here have similar overlapping behaviour anyway lol so we confuse each other