Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You don't celebrate birthday

N

non-nt_gamer

Greycel
Incel trait: You don't celebrate birthday

I celebrate alone in video games

yeah no one to celebrate with and not that much people(or at all lmao) that give a shit

Haven’t for a decade

Why would I celebrate slowly becoming a corpse? There is nothing positive about aging.

I never did receive "presents"; I assume they are primarily a European tradition... :feelshehe:

And that most ethnics can probably relate. :smonk:

I never did receive "presents"; I assume they are primarily a European tradition... :feelshehe:

And that most ethnics can probably relate. :smonk:
Yep, it still hurts tho.

Stopped after my birthday when I was in 5th grade. Invited my friends over to play wii games and one of the kids said it was lame as fuck and boring.

Family celebrates it, but I hate my birthday.

im well into my 30's, i rot in my room every single birthday. always have, always will. it doesnt bother me tho, it's not a big deal of a day to me

i never celebrated my birthday,and nobody wished me happy birthday irl in years

I celebrate birthday by myself, by buying myself a cake and eating a lot.

I just get my present that’s it

I don't celebrate it, few people know it anyway.

ultragiga incel trait: no one congratulates you on your birthday :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I celebrate my birthday with my family.

Only fakecels celebrate their birthday,trucels have nothing to be happy about,the day they were born was the worst day ever for them

There's nothing to celebrate. My birthdays just remind me that despite the fact that I'm getting older, I still have nothing.

Last edited:
I dont celebrate anything.

I used to celebrate my birthday with my family and my father once told me that my family wasn't attending the get together for me, but they're just using it as an excuse to talk to everyone else after saying I that I didn't want a cake because I don't like cake. An early autismpill.

Incel trait: Nobody cares about your birthday.