Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you don’t care about brand name clothes.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I don’t know why soys and Normans care about shit like Nike shoes G-Star jeans or any of that bullshit. They cost so goddam much as well for some reason. I personally don’t care about the brand of my clothes, I buy cheap clothes and shoes from K-mart :feelzez:

The only exception is that I buy shirts with a picture of Apu Apustaja on them and I buy iron free shirts from Uniqlo because I don’t want to be a fag and iron my shirts

I don’t know why soys and Normans care about shit like Nike shoes G-Star jeans or any of that bullshit. They cost so goddam much as well for some reason. I personally don’t care about the brand of my clothes, I buy cheap clothes and shoes from K-mart :feelzez:

The only exception is that I buy shirts with a picture of Apu Apustaja on them and I buy iron free shirts from Uniqlo because I don’t want to be a fag and iron my shirts
I don’t buy clothes with logos, period.

i have to care....

because i will get bullied even more at school

i have to care....

because i will get bullied even more at school
May as well, it’s my parents money usually and they’re the faggots that forced us to exist.

Now they pay the price of us attempting to avoid humiliation from just leaving the house

“Wow that’s awesome you’re comfortable being dressed looking like that bro you’re braver than me :chad::chad::chad:

Yea I will never understand the obsession with "band name" clothes especially since most of it looks about as shitty as the random ass shirts from walmart I get.:feelsjuice:
The only exception is that I buy shirts with a picture of Apu Apustaja on them
This is unironically why you inkwell

I don't care about brands, most popular brands actually have shit tier products and the only value they add is their logo.
Let's put it this way: if a brand of clothing is popular among normies, majority of times it's shit quaity.

C3428DCA 6D6E 4098 95C9 F2A77ABB3B8C

Fellow uniqlo enjoyer i see

Non-retard trait tbh

these sunglasses were $300. giorgi armani :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back