Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don't bother fixing your spelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Ever write a comment and just mess up a letter and fumble the word completely but instead of fixing it you think "eh close enough, people will know what it says" and just post it? Incel trait

Yes, but for me more like socialmediacel trait. Some of my exclasscels and unicels can't literally spell shit in their native language

Yes, but for me more like socialmediacel trait. Some of my exclasscels and unicels can't literally spell shit in their native language
Are you from Azerbaijan?

No spell for your face.

nah i do fix my spelling quite often, but not all the time

I'm the complete opposite of that, even though English isn't even my mother tongue.
My posts basically define how people will remember me.

Ever write a comment and just mess up a letter and fumble the word completely but instead of fixing it you think "eh close enough, people will know what it says" and just post it? Incel trait
Nope can't relate

No not really tbh. Or at least, I don't think I mess up words very often anyway.

This is a trait I had since before blackpilled. I would always try to correct my spelling the best I can. It's not always great, but I try to.
This habit is hard to stop after doing it since I've been typing on the computer.

I do. I avoid making mistakes when writting because those mistakes can become ingrained in you and then you can't do it right anymore when necessary.