Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: you don't believe in faggotry aka religion

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Let's make this clear once and for all: If you believe in religion, especially cucktianity, you are a faggot.

The entire concept of worshipping and bowing to a male deity is the ultimate form of Chad worship and faggotry. Christians claim to "love" their God. Aka they are in a homosexual relationship with him. :feelskek:

My brother is a Christian cuck, and I was driving with him and he was playing Christian music. It's basically all super gay soy shit. About how they "love Jesus" and "need his salvation"

There is nothing wrong with religion as a form of enforcing patriarchy (especially Islam), but actually believing in that shit is fucking retarded and gay as fuck

I don't believe any religion either but sounds like you are trying to start drama/pick a fight

It's only chad worship, if you anthropomorphize the concept of god.

Indeed, brother

Religion

I'm not an atheist

So are evolutionists believing in that bogus model considered an amoebas cult? (Most informed evolutionists admit their model is highly unlikely due to astronomical odd)

Last edited:
this is true, societal standards of the "ideal man" and god are two entirely separate concepts

Let's make this clear once and for all: If you believe in religion, especially cucktianity, you are a faggot.

The entire concept of worshipping and bowing to a male deity is the ultimate form of Chad worship and faggotry. Christians claim to "love" their God. Aka they are in a homosexual relationship with him. :feelskek:

My brother is a Christian cuck, and I was driving with him and he was playing Christian music. It's basically all super gay soy shit. About how they "love Jesus" and "need his salvation"

There is nothing wrong with religion as a form of enforcing patriarchy (especially Islam), but actually believing in that shit is fucking retarded and gay as fuckWasn't
Wasn't Jesus ugly while Satan was beautiful? Jesus was the king of incels. His cope was cult leadermaxxxing

imagine being an incel and religious

@Mainländer anti-religious atheists are more annoying than christian fundamentalists could ever be

imagine being an incel and religious

I don't see the problem, tbh. Let's say that you're Buddhist. Is there some inherent conflict between your inceldom and the tenets of Buddhism?

it’s more soyboy or underagecels trait. Most incels actually don’t care about this

Religion is for low IQ people who're scared of the dark.

@Mainländer anti-religious atheists are more annoying than christian fundamentalists could ever be
I respectfully disagree, preaching Religious fags are the grand central station of annoying, even worse than SJWs IMO.

Its whatever to be an atheist but openly insulting theists on the internet in 2020 is cringe as fuck. It's the corniest shit you could possibly do.

it’s more soyboy or underagecels trait. Most incels actually don’t care about this
True but when the subject is brought up and you decide to participate in the discussion you better be on the side of the antithesists or you're cucked like the OP said.
But again yes it's kind of a non issue in general, I get that.

There is nothing wrong with religion as a form of enforcing patriarchy (especially Islam), but actually believing in that shit is fucking retarded and gay as fuck
Islam is the religion of incels indeed. Men are superior to women in every aspect and islam makes it clear. Only non cucked religion.

It's the corniest shit you could possibly do.
I can see how because of the relevant memes, but in actuality it's a lot of fun and really a cool way to be connected to the future. A brighter future in many ways.
No doubt chad worship in all forms has got to go.

Its whatever to be an atheist but openly insulting theists on the internet in 2020 is cringe as fuck. It's the corniest shit you could possibly do.
Why? Religious people insult atheists all the time, but it's mostly just their preachiness that I can't fucking stand. If you're religious, that's fine, but don't tell me how to live my life. I HATE people people that do that shit.

believing in dis shit is for brainwashed burgercels lol, aintgonnalietobehonest

believing in dis shit is for brainwashed burgercels lol, aintgonnalietobehonest
Most of the religious population of this forum are Muslims

Why? Religious people insult atheists all the time, but it's mostly just their preachiness that I can't fucking stand. If you're religious, that's fine, but don't tell me how to live my life. I HATE people people that do that shit.
Yet you're doing the same, pretty much.

I don't see how your example of your brother listening to music is being preachy either.

True but when the subject is brought up and you decide to participate in the discussion you better be on the side of the antithesists or you're cucked like the OP said.
But again yes it's kind of a non issue in general, I get that.
I’m agnostic personally. Just don’t understand who the hell told you that hypothetical “god“ looks like a Chad and hence religion is Chad worship? Why it isn’t possible for him to look like this?

24CD263A A613 4B30 A8ED 11581EEED8D5

Most of the religious population of this forum are Muslims
aintgonnalie but i have the tendency to instantly ignore everyone who even slightly mentions anyting bout god tbhwitchu

I’m agnostic personally. Just don’t understand who the hell told you that hypothetical “god“ looks like a Chad and hence religion is Chad worship? Why it isn’t possible for him to look like this?

View attachment 306010
God is almost always described as beautiful when a physical description is given in most texts I think. And male. Beautiful male=chad.
no homo

they are both cringe ngl but id rather have more annoying edgelord atheists than fundies tbh. at least edgelord atheists dont deny science while ive encountered a lot of fundies who will respond to every problem with "teehee just pray"

Why it isn’t possible for him to look like this?

View attachment 306010
Buddha or one of those wacky Hindu gods ngl
aintgonnalie but i have the tendency to instantly ignore everyone who even slightly mentions anyting bout god tbhwitchu
I’m not sure about god. If he’s real he’s real if he’s not he’s not. I think good (god) and the devil (evil) exist fundamentally, but they aren’t magical sky people or devil people, and one doesn’t have power over the other. This is a battleground of god (GOOD) and the devil (EVIL). Look

they are both cringe ngl but id rather have more annoying edgelord atheists than fundies tbh. at least edgelord atheists dont deny science while ive encountered a lot of fundies who will respond to every problem with "teehee just pray"
atheists don't like science either. if you told them that ancient african history is linked to biblical history they'd lose it
Religion is for low IQ people who're scared of the dark.

I respectfully disagree, preaching Religious fags are the grand central station of annoying, even worse than SJWs IMO.
why are they annoying? they have NO power unlike sjws

I don't see the problem, tbh. Let's say that you're Buddhist. Is there some inherent conflict between your inceldom and the tenets of Buddhism?
I mean if you want to cope with reincarnation and all that it's fine, I just find it dumb personally. There's a lot of superstitious bullshit with in buddhism despite that fact that is not a very god-centered religion.

but @BurntNegroid_Cel077 said it all

atheists don't like science either. if you told them that ancient african history is linked to biblical history they'd lose it
ngl after studying biblical history its hard to take it 100% seriously. theres historical mistakes through out making it not entirely reliable. i dont think its 100% made up either but you have to take it with a grain of salt.

No doubt chad worship in all forms has got to go.

Chad worship, stacy worship, self worship. All of it, tbh.

If we're going by Abrahimic traditions, it could be considered a form of idolatry, sort of like worshipping the ancient Egyptian pharaohs. Even through a secular lens, chad worship is absolutely stupid. But don't tell that to the faggots over at looksmax.

ngl after studying biblical history its hard to take it 100% seriously. theres historical mistakes through out making it not entirely reliable. i dont think its 100% made up either but you have to take it with a grain of salt.
biblical history is very metaphorical thats why. also, the quran is the true word of god, not christianity

Christianity has certainly been cucked. The bible is pretty based though, Timothy in particular:

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

I believe in God because either matter or energy starting the universe would be utterly impossible. If you like science, this would violate the laws of theormodynamics. Also, it's pretty self-evident that all that enormous complexity didn't came out of nothing. God transcends time and He created it all.

I believe in Christianity because there are fulfilled prophecies, because I have already received answers to my prayers, and it just makes sense after I learned about dispensationalism. The bible does have contraditions if you don't consider that different things were written to different dispensations.

Also, the bible is full to the brim with wisdom. What the bible says is bad is really bad, and what the bible says is good is really good. It was written thousands of years ago and it makes more sense than modern laws.

If you don't want to "worship a Chad", remember that Jesus was ugly (at least in his non-glorified incarnated form - Isaiah 53:2) and Satan is a Chad (Ezekiel 28:12-19).

Last edited: