Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you discovered the world's true identity at a young age

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
For me it was at age 10 when after my parents got divorced and moved to Florida, the kids nature's down there was horrible. They all acted like the nigger thugs that I called poop once when I was 5, I was immediately outcasted because I didn't act like a monkey good enough and I was too much "white acting" :fuk: then it got worse in 3rd grade because I was called fat and weird and everyone would say I was annoying for when I tried to be apart of the "Kool kidZ" more like faggots now that I remember it. Anyways from 2009 onwards I realize this planet is doomed. Man I was so right :lul: I bet past me is rooting for me to join the government to ruin the world on purpose so it can all be ovER in videogames

Schizo ID post.

Also, Sneir moment.

Schizo ID post.

Also, Sneir moment.
But I discovered that the world was shit and this was the beginning of my bullying due to looks, aren't you supposed to be the higher iqs???? Or was this vague. But I thought it was clear in this one :lul:

how this is a schizo post?
Because I'm usually the schizo poster here with my based facts and usually niggas here can't read, due to ldar

me and you are the same

execpt i didnt move. When i first walked into kindergarten no one talked to me and when i would try to talk to them they would tell me to go away or "we dont wanna play with you" and would make fun of me, So i switched schools the same thing happened but the bullying became physical but back then i used to have me some hands because my ghetto father taught me how to fight.

Still i was shunned i eventually went into homeschool for the rest of my elemtary years and middle school years. Last summer i was beat up 5 times by the local druggies for doing autistic shit and just being me none of them liked me what so ever they recorded all of my ass beatings and they still laugh at them today. I got beat up at school just a few months ago this shit will never end. its over for youngcels and futurecels such as myself

Where did you grow up

me and you are the same

execpt i didnt move. When i first walked into kindergarten no one talked to me and when i would try to talk to them they would tell me to go away or "we dont wanna play with you" and would make fun of me, So i switched schools the same thing happened but the bullying became physical but back then i used to have me some hands because my ghetto father taught me how to fight.

Still i was shunned i eventually went into homeschool for the rest of my elemtary years and middle school years. Last summer i was beat up 5 times by the local druggies for doing autistic shit and just being me none of them liked me what so ever they recorded all of my ass beatings and they still laugh at them today. I got beat up at school just a few months ago this shit will never end. its over for youngcels and futurecels such as myself
I moved around alot when I was 10 -14 at this timeframe I've been to many schools and in almost all of them I was either the walking joke or punching bag of the group. I never got a girlfriend as most of them didn't care about me and called me ugly and was too "quiet" and too square. That and I was short to top it off my face wasn't "right" to one once. Don't get me started in high school that was shit tier socializing. I almost immediately knew I was fresh meat. Was worse with the virgin and Chad memes because I always related to the virgin:fuk: that's when I knew I was gunna be fucked

Where did you grow up
18. Was when the blackpill hit. 19 and 20 I lurked here hoping for ascension. When I was 21 I finally joined this site. THOUGH I'm fucked in a world that hates me for things I can't control. So I'm just existing as a ghost that hopes to die for a second time. Currently 22

I moved around alot when I was 10 -14 at this timeframe I've been to many schools and in almost all of them I was either the walking joke or punching bag of the group. I never got a girlfriend as most of them didn't care about me and called me ugly and was too "quiet" and too square. That and I was short to top it off my face wasn't "right" to one once. Don't get me started in high school that was shit tier socializing. I almost immediately knew I was fresh meat. Was worse with the virgin and Chad memes because I always related to the virgin:fuk: that's when I knew I was gunna be fucked
yes luckily i only have 3 more years in that hell

(youngcel problems)

Y0u mean exposed the demiurge's lies in kindergarten?:feelsmage:
I got a glimpse of it in kindie when I was called ugly for having brown eyes now you mentioned it. 3rd grade I was fucking bullied for being fat

For me it was at age 10 when after my parents got divorced and moved to Florida, the kids nature's down there was horrible. They all acted like the nigger thugs that I called poop once when I was 5, I was immediately outcasted because I didn't act like a monkey good enough and I was too much "white acting" :fuk: then it got worse in 3rd grade because I was called fat and weird and everyone would say I was annoying for when I tried to be apart of the "Kool kidZ" more like faggots now that I remember it.

I was bullied in school and shoved repeatedly.

When I was a young child, I'd sit with Mother and she would tell me about her negative experiences. She was working from early night to early morning.

I was bullied in school and shoved repeatedly.

When I was a young child, I'd sit with Mother and she would tell me about her negative experiences. She was working from early night to early morning.
Same.:fuk: it was fucked. I once got my head shoved near the bus window because I looked the wrong way at someone. Almost everything I did always led to negative consequences. Nowadays I really don't care. In the end homosapiens they will destroy the world for me and I will win by doing nothing:shock:

I first noticed it the first grade when I saw I'm worth less than other kids, that I'm not allowed to do what other kids do, that other kids have money and mentally sane parents. I knew I had to hide the truth about me and my material state not to get ridiculed. It turned me into quiet kid with zero self confidence.

I first noticed it the first grade when I saw I'm worth less than other kids, that I'm not allowed to do what other kids do, that other kids have money and mentally sane parents. I knew I had to hide the truth about me and my material state not to get ridiculed. It turned me into quiet kid with zero self confidence.
Same but even on here when I legit tell stories I get called schizo but I don't blame them @MarquisDeSade is truly a brother in the end and the most based schizocel ever. I think schizos should be looked up too :feelsbadman: they are genuine wizards with powers to good for this world.

I bet past me is rooting for me to join the government to ruin the world on purpose so it can all be ovER in videogames
infiltrate the Marlean government

Same but even on here when I legit tell stories I get called schizo but I don't blame them @MarquisDeSade is truly a brother in the end and the most based schizocel ever. I think schizos should be looked up too :feelsbadman: they are genuine wizards with powers to good for this world.
Maybe schizos are right because they notice things others don't.

I thought you roped but nice to see u back :feelskek:. But legit the world COULDNT FOOL ME. I KNEW SHIT WAS WRONF AT AGE 5
I’ll never rope I just feel sick and dead

Thank you fren. :feelsokman:

You are like FLOCH Forester for inceldia. Always born a king....:cryfeels: too good for this wolrld
Too good for this world, our lives burn too fast and we just become burnouts as the result. Still, my hope always lays in collective revolution or insurrection someday in the future. :feelsokman::feelzez:

Everytime I think I finally understand how shitty and fucked up this world truly is, it gets more shitty and fucked up and surprises me. And it keeps going.

First it was that people only want your money

Second it was that people value money more than each other

Third was seeing the hypocrisy and selfishness

What comes next? I honestly don't care anymore. Fuck this shit world

Too good for this world, our lives burn too fast and we just become burnouts as the result. Still, my hope always lays in collective revolution or insurrection someday in the future. :feelsokman::feelzez:
Become floch :shock:

Same.:fuk: it was fucked. I once got my head shoved near the bus window because I looked the wrong way at someone. Almost everything I did always led to negative consequences. Nowadays I really don't care. In the end homosapiens they will destroy the world for me and I will win by doing nothing:shock:

Yes. Hiding from my half-relatives was always natural. I never felt comfortable in their presence.

Attach

Mother and I used to visit my grandfather's grave site with flowers.