Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you didn't use VPN or proxy to create account on .is because you were asked not to

Primordial Incel

Primordial Incel

Banned
-
Truecel trait, you didn't even attempt to deceive because you thought you'd get caught :feelsrope:

It doesn't even let you, if you use a vpn to sign up it'll instantly ban your account. :soy:
Serge wants all your ips to sell to the fbi :feelsdevil:

Im too high inhib to deceive and use vpn:feelsrope::feelsrope:. That spicebomb guy grabbed my ip also:feelsUnreal: Over

I have nothing to lose, anyway.

It doesn't even let you, if you use a vpn to sign up it'll instantly ban your account. :soy:
Serge isn't even here anymore.
:feelsUgh:

Im too high inhib to deceive and use vpn:feelsrope::feelsrope:. That spicebomb guy grabbed my ip also:feelsUnreal: Over
i think you mean rivetcel, i don't think spicebomb did that (or maybe i missed it). thought i wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person or just friends.

also, same OP. i even used my real email :forcedsmile: it is over.

Last edited:
i think you mean rivetcel, i don't think spicebomb did that (or maybe i missed it). thought i wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person or just friends.

also, same OP. i even used my real email :forcedsmile: it is over.
No idea who rivetcel is. Spicebombed grabbed my ip by hiding a link inside a picture somehow. I clicked on a picture and I got redirected to grabify
Completely over:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

saw this guy yesterday, he seemed ok
why did he get banned? geez, you guys ban people a lot here... is this resetera?

I just created an account here. I don't know that vpn or proxy is.

Serge wants all your ips to sell to the fbi
Brutal FIBpill
I just created an account here. I don't know that vpn or proxy is.
saw this guy yesterday, he seemed ok
why did he get banned? geez, you guys ban people a lot here... is this resetera?
>using a schizo serial killer as avi
>why did he get banned?
who rivetcel is
An alt of Grippmaxxing that used an ip grabber
I have nothing to lose, anyway.
Brutal having-nothing-to-losepill

Last edited:
why do u need to use a vpn. not that you promoto ER racist ideologies and certain other law breaking endeavours. Dont worry bro, it all be ok bro. they dont read eveything bro. bro bro bro

i tried to but it detected it and told me not to use a vpn

Hint: This place is a honeypot. Not letting us have VPNs, doesn't even make sense. Good thing ALL of my posts are satire. And YES, glow-boys, that WILL hold up in the court of law.

Honestly, don't give a shit. My life has no meaning so what happens to me is irrelevant

You can use a VPN. :feelsUgh:

After you sign up but not before. :feelsthink:

:worryfeels: it's over. Am I going to jail

I don't even use a VPN for this site at all. In fact I am typing this on college Wi-Fi. I've been doing so for years. :feelsjuice:

JFL if you post anything FBI could get you for on this website.
It's your own fault.

Why do you care? If LE really want, they can decrypt VPN traffic and still track you down, same goes for Tor and even a VPN under Tor. That is, if they are REALLY going to extreme lengths to get so someone, which I sincerely doubt they care do deploy to catch people in a website with a bunch of people like us venting about our depressing life and existences. And, if you don't want VPNs, you can just use Tor with is FAAAAAAAR better than VPNs, or you can make your own VPN and make it go under Tor, which gives you an extra layer of security. Some dumbass on IT said that it is dangerous and poses a risk using Tor, jfl. Using both combined in the right way (just watch guides on how to do it the right way to avoid trouble) just gives you even more security, anonymity and privacy.

And Tor is not illegal anyway. Less than 1% of Tor users use it to go to the dark web, while more than 99% of its users use it for privacy and anonymity browsing the normal internet because it is very secure if you know how to use it and avoid trouble.