Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you didn't know nasal breathing existed until you were older

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★★
When I was a kid I had really bad allergies and my nose was almost always stopped up, so I just breathed through my mouth all the time. I didn't even realize you could breathe solely through your nose until I was like 10 years old or so. I've been able to transition more towards nasal breathing over time, but it took years of hard work to undo my old habits. Just goes to show how little things can compound over time and fuck you up, despite it not being your fault.

Now everyone here will breath manually.

i have a giant nigger nose as a european guy, kinda the opposite for me and i hate it

I’ve always breathed like that, but still genetics make up a large percent brotha

so if you have a recessed lower third you can’t fix it?

When I was a kid I had really bad allergies and my nose was almost always stopped up, so I just breathed through my mouth all the time. I didn't even realize you could breathe solely through your nose until I was like 10 years old or so. I've been able to transition more towards nasal breathing over time, but it took years of hard work to undo my old habits. Just goes to show how little things can compound over time and fuck you up, despite it not being your fault.
my nose is so deformed that I need a operation. I can't breath normal

Same, I was a mouth breather too for most of my childhood

During my mid to late teens I gradually fixed that habit but the damage was pretty much done already

Last edited:
couldn't be me. I've always assumed everyone who mouth breathed had bad breath so maybe that saved me

Same, I was a mouth breather too for most of my childhood

During my mid to late teens I gradually fixed that habit but the damage was pretty much done already

Yeah it fucking sucks

my nose is so deformed that I need a operation. I can't breath normal

Brutal. I think it's possible that I might need something similar in order to really breathe through my nose well. It always feels like the airway is somewhat blocked

I still involuntary breathe through my mouth often because my nose is almost always clogged

My parents themselves mouth breathe. Never even began for me

I’ve always breathed like that, but still genetics make up a large percent brotha

so if you have a recessed lower third you can’t fix it?
your lower 3rd is not effected by the way you breath , its something purely genetic .

there are literal retards who breathe with their mouth open all the time yet their lower 3rds are good since its not effected by the way you breath . mewing is cope