Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You didn't have a group of friends and life experiences with them

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was watching a movie named This is England and it reminded me of how I lacked a group of friends during my teenage years and I missed so many vital life experiences that every normie with his gang of friends has. You know, a group between 5 and 10 friends where everyone has a nickname and crazy stories you will always remember. I didn't experience buying alcohol from a paki shop and being nervous he would ask for my ID. I didn't experience making pranks on the crazy Karen or boomer that hates your group for being loud or playing ball in front of their house. I didn't experience fighting with my friends and then having a "redemption arc" where we all end together again. I didn't experience doing anything reckless to impress foids and being succesful at that or failing but at least having a fun story to tell. I didn't experience helping my friends with family or gf drama and viceversa. I didn't experience going into abandoned buildings and then being chased by the security guard or by some junkie. I could go like this forever :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wasn't an absolute loner but in my life I had only like 3 friends and we were never a gang because they lived in different towns or we didn't meet outside school that much except for playing vidya. The most similar thing I will have to those life experiences is when we went all together to a pizza shop or a restaurant for someone's birthday but that's all. FUCKKKKKKKK.

Last edited:
Wtf normies have groups of 10 friends? I haven't even had a single friend in my life.

Wtf normies have groups of 10 friends? I haven't even had a single friend in my life.
In my town on weekends or after class I always saw gangs of middle and high schoolers talking and laughing. Always big groups.

I only had toxic friendships in school.

I was watching a movie named This is England and it reminded me of how I lacked a group of friends during my teenage years and I missed so many vital life experiences that every normie with his gang of friends has. You know, a group between 5 and 10 friends where everyone has a nickname and crazy stories you will always remember. I didn't experience buying alcohol from a paki shop and being nervous he would ask for my ID. I didn't experience making pranks on the crazy Karen or boomer that hates your group for being loud or playing ball in front of their house. I didn't experience fighting with my friends and then having a "redemption arc" where we all end together again. I didn't experience doing anything reckless to impress foids and being succesful at that or failing but at least having a fun story to tell. I didn't experience helping my friends with family or gf drama and viceversa. I didn't experience going into abandoned buildings and then being chased by the security guard or by some junkie. I could go like this forever :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wasn't an absolute loner but in my life I had only like 3 friends and we were never a gang because they lived in different towns or we didn't meet outside school that much except for playing vidya. The most similar thing I will have to those life experiences is when we went all together to a pizza shop or a restaurant for someone's birthday but that's all. FUCKKKKKKKK.
Experiencia como la mía. Viví apartado de todos... excluido... con autismo, retrasado social, inhibido... el dolor de ver que no podía experimentar lo que otros experimentaban, sus aventuras, sus botellones, y un interminable etc de experiencias increibles era mucho más doloroso que el rechazo, intimidación, bullying que recibía... es algo que siempre estará ahí, como un trauma permanente. Las sequelas que me ha dejado son muy duras...

Ha sido muy muy duro leer esta publicación pq me ha hecho recordar todo lo que me perdí...

Experiencia como la mía. Viví apartado de todos... excluido... con autismo, retrasado social, inhibido... el dolor de ver que no podía experimentar lo que otros experimentaban, sus aventuras, sus botellones, y un interminable etc de experiencias increibles era mucho más doloroso que el rechazo, intimidación, bullying que recibía... es algo que siempre estará ahí, como un trauma permanente. Las sequelas que me ha dejado son muy duras...

Ha sido muy muy duro leer esta publicación pq me ha hecho recordar todo lo que me perdí...
Feels bad man :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I dont think normie had that much fun in their teenages as we think.

Since i was 12 until now (almost 30 yo ) i had almost no friends, the only firends i had were the ones from the HS, but i rarely hanged out with them. Even my half-friends in HS began to hang out and they didnt invite me until i was ain the group for a long time, i didnt even know there were hanging out together outside the HS

I feel i was born being 29 yo because i have no teen experiences, but tbh since i dont know what i miss, i dont really miss it that much. I just can guess it, but dont really know. But that american pie teenages you describe arent common.

Last edited:
as a kid my dad moved me around a lot. every year id go to a new school, or sometimes id go to a new school in the middle of the year. i never was able to develop a friend group because of this

as a kid my dad moved me around a lot. every year id go to a new school, or sometimes id go to a new school in the middle of the year. i never was able to develop a friend group because of this
This didn't really happen to me but I legitimately don't understand how parents can do this to their kids. I mean if you're an adult with a kid you find a job in the area you live or maybe move once when they're still young to an area where you can get a reliable steady job. If you're a parent and you're constantly moving your kid around you're just fucking up their ability to establish social connections on purpose. Fuck any parents who do this and fuck any job that requires people with kids to constantly move around.

This didn't really happen to me but I legitimately don't understand how parents can do this to their kids. I mean if you're an adult with a kid you find a job in the area you live or maybe move once when they're still young to an area where you can get a reliable steady job. If you're a parent and you're constantly moving your kid around you're just fucking up their ability to establish social connections on purpose. Fuck any parents who do this and fuck any job that requires people with kids to constantly move around.
tbf I think most normalfags could cope with being shifted around. as an incel its hell.

I have only 4 childhood friends from school.. in 12 year of school my mother made me to change 5 schools from 9 to 11 years i asked to not attend school that was how hard i was bullied..
Then re entered at 12 class and graduated