Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you didn't go to high school prom

Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
I knew it was over for me so I didn't bother asking any foid to go with me. There were some people who went with friends but I just didn't go altogether.

Another post about muh highschool, no shit subhumans refrain from going to prom. Wet GrAY....

I dropped out of school before 12th grade. I already knew it was over me back then. No one cared.

i went to red robin on prom night. the burger place, not even joking

I went to prom like a couple of times, because I thought it be fun. but it was lonely for me and everyone else had a someone. Everyone talked to their friends and it was just me by myself. Idk why I even went to them after the first one, because it was lonely for me.

ragequit this wagecuck shit

I did and I was the ugliest goblin around to the point where no one wanted me in pictures jfl

i didn't even know when prom was i cared that little

@proudweeb btw this thread is some ass mang, stepping around eggshells type shit, this has to be intellectual doing a shit boring ass job at infiltrating this place again

I didn't go because there was no fucking way I was paying to spend time with my high school class lmfao. Also I don't get invited to reunions.

No prom here where i live