Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you didn’t go to a party university

Collegecels - did you/are you attending a party university?

• Yes, I did attend a party university. I’m still an incel though, so don’t feel too bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I did not attend a party university.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I’m going to rope.

I just got back home aftER working a shift for my marketing gig, I had to go to the local party university and promote the company.

The university was throwing a mixer for the freshman students from 10:30pm until around midnight. I signed up for the event, because I needed the money.

It was suicidefuel. The foids were ALL dressed like sluts. When I was a teenager in university back in 2009, foids didn’t dress like that. Every single foid had her tits or ass out. Even the fat troglodyte (cave dwelling) foids were dressed like sluts.

The university really wanted new students to feel appreciated and welcomed - I didn’t get that welcome from the smaller university I went to.

I feel so depressed now, because I feel like I should have gone to a party university straight out of high school.

Thankfully no. Would have been ropefuel.

Seriously - I might try and get in as a transfer student (much easier to get accepted) just for the pussy.

Despite being 32 (incel trait: I still look young), I desire young foids under the age of 25. Now that I am an adult (my mind is developed), I don’t have the desire to party just to cope (I’ll party to impress a foid), I have a car, I’m more comfortable talking to foids now, and I have “something to offer” - I have hobbies and a career. - Based off all that, I think I would do very well at a party university (at least get laid).

My old boss went to UCSB (University of California Santa Barbara), the university ER liberated.

No, I didn't.

Nobody ever invited me, and it was clear that I never belonged in such places.

i never got invited to one brutal

Yea, the more whores you're exposed to, the less likely you'll end up an incel especially if they're on drugs. I think I might have had a gf or fuck buddy by now too if I went to these universities or had contact with the same people everyday in some setting instead of rotting at home infront of a screen by myself because I'm too retarded to learn how to do a job properly and make money to go out to bars and other places. I don't understand how men with no money that aren't Chads end up getting women.

Only beautiful men can get sex by swiping profiles on an app and have the girl drive to their (parents) house.

I didn't go to university, period... Too stupid.

I didn't go to university, period... Too stupid.
Disgusting greynigger, the poll is for collegecels. You can at least read, can’t you greynigger?