Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You didn't go on Erasmus

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For Americancels who don't know what this is, it's a program of universities from the European Union so a student can do an academic year or semester in a foreign university without losing the year because technically it's the same credits, courses and all that sheit. IRL the situation differs because you can't find the equivalent courses so you lose the academic year, but people don't care and just go on Eramus to fuck and get wasted in parties at clubs or university residences.

Since I knew I would fuck as much as in my home country (0 times) I didn't even bother, I want to finish university as quickly as possible and thought Erasmus wasn't worth it and if I wanted to know another country I'll go when I finish studying. Btw in the end this was the perfect choice because the next year the pandemic started so I would have spent most of my Erasmus in lockdown with online classes kek. Erasmus isn't worth it if you're not normie/Chad and extrovert, if you don't like parties or social events it will be just a normal academic year but in another language. Btw in Eramus most couples break up because the cheating there is huge.

I was too dumb for university anyways

For Americancels who don't know what this is, it's a program of universities from the European Union so a student can do an academic year or semester in a foreign university without losing the year because technically it's the same credits, courses and all that sheit. IRL the situation differs because you can't find the equivalent courses so you lose the academic year, but people don't care and just go on Eramus to fuck and get wasted in parties at clubs or university residences.

Since I knew I would fuck as much as in my home country (0 times) I didn't even bother, I want to finish university as quickly as possible and thought Erasmus wasn't worth it and if I wanted to know another country I'll go when I finish studying. Btw in the end this was the perfect choice because the next year the pandemic started so I would have spent most of my Erasmus in lockdown with online classes kek. Erasmus isn't worth it if you're not normie/Chad and extrovert, if you don't like parties or social events it will be just a normal academic year but in another language. Btw in Eramus most couples break up because the cheating there is huge.
My parents always wanted me to go there, always refused to participate in it. I cannot speak English very well, I have trouble adjusting myself and I don't seek to expand my horizonts. Why should I? That you need to see the world is globohomo garbage anyways. I also tried to finish university as fast as possible and said that I wanted to start dating afterwards, but I overestimated my capabilities of resisting against the nagging thoughts in my head that tell me how unnatural my life is.

I never went abroad so I guess that's an incel trait yeh

every woman i knew that went in erasmus basically had done just 1 or 2 exams and had to finish school one year later because they didnt do anything else except party and get fucked.

Well tbh you were true, you wouldn't have got laid anyway I think...

I never went abroad so I guess that's an incel trait yeh
Same here. As an American ricecel I didn’t study abroad because I had no friends to study abroad with.

Why would i want to go overboard unless im planing to hooker/mailorderwifemaxx

I graduated before these programs were greatly increases (in 2014-2020 EU budget), only one lucky person out of 24 did have the opportunity and it was not a full year. Anyway I would not have had enough money and my (separated) parents would not have paid. I was never in contention, because I was bad at English (even though it was to non-English country) speaking and not extrovert enough.

Universities and college is a waste of time if you are not chad or foid.
You will never pursue your dreams.

It's good I didn't go to erasmus. I probably would have roped seeing Chads slaying one Stacy after another while being rejected and treated as subhuman because of my face as usual.
A few years ago an italian student, likely incel, killed himsel during erasmus:

Bonus:
In 2016 a bus full of Erasmums students crashed and killed 13 foids who were going to Spain to whore around. Not a single male was killed.
Seven of the victims were italian (pictured below):

vittime-tarragona-3.jpg

Erasmus is garbage ,I can’t even pass courses in my home ,how tf am I gonna pass abroad and just going for fucking? Woman get easily fucked though,I wanna burn all the erasmusgoers

Erasmus threads on /int/ are always suifuel

¿Has estudiado ingeniería? Eso es imposible si tienes un cociente normal y corriente (90-110).