Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you didn’t finish college all in 4 years

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My classmates from HS all graduate college

Nah not true.

Know a lot of dudes 5 to 6 years into their undergrad, many guys I know who just graduated highschool, still got laid.

Took me 11 semesters to get useless degree in Applied Math

i didnt even finish half of HS before i quit through some retarded loophole to get my GED at 16. I made it through about a couple weeks of college before i just dropped all my classes

I think it depends on what classes you take there

Parents paid for it and it wasn't hard. I just went to classes and went home.
Went to classes and went home again.

It was pretty much school with more freedom to wear whatever I want, chew gum whenever I want, and roam however I want without someone telling me not to go places when I just want to be left alone.
The stuff that is shown on tv and in movies is nothing like what college is. At least for incels.

2001, will be 19 in November, a KHHV :feelsrope:
I’m a 22 year old khhv
Parents paid for it and it wasn't hard. I just went to classes and went home.
Went to classes and went home again.

It was pretty much school with more freedom to wear whatever I want, chew gum whenever I want, and roam however I want without someone telling me not to go places when I just want to be left alone.
The stuff that is shown on tv and in movies is nothing like what college is. At least for incels.
Tv and movies resembles Greek life

I didn't attend the first day because I didn't wanna deal with student loans. Might have been a stupid decision looking back.