Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait-You Didn’t break any social etiquette

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I didn’t act weird in high school at all. I was fully fucking ignored. I didn’t try to talk over people nor act stupid for attention. And every single 100 percent of the fucking time people harassed me or social suicides me by ignoring me. What are these dumb fucks coming from, no motherfucker if we followed all your “rules” on etiquette we would still end up with our dick in our hand. They try to make us incels out like some dumb freaks that act all crazy all the time, no you dumb fucks: we didn’t try to pussy grab or talk about our bone collection, you fucks just ignored us, and now they are trying to stop our slight lowinhib max in our basements. It’s like that fucker James Holmes”oh he was really quiet I honestly don’t remember him”. Why don’t you wipe the football team cum out of your eyes you evil skank

Last edited:
I was quiet af in high school but still considered weird cuz of my face and race