Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait you did something like this in school

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I did something like this in school it reminded me of that time. Then I heard that normies don’t like it

I met another ethnicel who did this everyday

Ultra low-inhib moment. But when I was really young ~4th grade I was kind of a lolcow among my peers and my teacher made me teach the class how to do the Carlton dance from The Fresh Prince. I die a little inside when I recall it.

I did stuff like this in elementary. I'd run in the hallways with my hands behind my back like sonic the hedgehog

How the fuck do you decide to do this shit?

Not so hard as him but yes...

Majority of incel had try to jestermaxx younger for trying to compensate younger i think

inhibition mogs me, i could never. I never did presentations especially of this type.

no i just jestered for no benefit
(being cringe is not jestering, cringe is unawareness, jestering is being aware it is funny, but still does nothing for you except gain temporary recognition you exist)

I never did anything of this type even though I was a giga autist. I would sperg out about retro games to my classmates when I was in early middle school/late elementary school.