Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you cry easily

Do you cry easily?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
No woman ever respects a man who cries.

Zoo Wee Mama!

Yeah, I cry too easily. In the school time, bullies used to call me short, scrawny, and so many other kindred insulting terms and I would cry within 5 mins if they didn't stop teasing me.

I've lost the ability to cry a few years ago

No woman ever respects a man who cries.
They gaslight men by telling that it's good to be open about your feelings and how toxic masculinity is bad but actually prefer strong stoic men and even cruel assholes over some empathetic and sensitive weakling.

Too numb to cry these days

how much more cringe am I gonna see

I don't have any more tears left. 2+ years since I cried after one of the most tragedic rejections I've experienced.

Reminder:
Crying Chad = Sentimental man
Crying incel/normie = weak castrated faggot.

They gaslight men by telling that it's good to be open about your feelings and how toxic masculinity is bad but actually prefer strong stoic men and even cruel assholes over some empathetic and sensitive weakling.
Cruelty dominated universe organic speaks. It knows it's home because it was {{born}} here. Never trust any cruelty dominated universe organisms. They waste time with their violence obessessed mannerisms. They can be cured if they inherit my memories temporarily

Used to. Now my sadness and depression purely manifest in anger and rage bouts.

yah often because of movies or tv (a couple times even commercials) but i feel it's more because of the music.

I haven't cried since my early teens, going on antidepressants in my 30s made me even more numb and unemotional I think. I stopped taking them years ago and still don't feel as alive.

Last edited:
I always cry when I'm listning to Life Eternal by Ghost, the showed and reverbed version is so good

Something has to really set me off before I shed a tear these days.

would've said yes to this since i cried alot in school (more so then the girls) but not anymore since i've gotten used to the torment

I’m too numb to cry anymore. I feel nothing.

Last night was the first time I’ve cried in over a year. It was nice to actually feel emotions for once.

Oh well, back to being a soulless husk until I drop dead.

No after being abused I haven’t cried out of sadness for almost a year now Kek

The last time i cried was a year ago.

Join a boxing gym and spar with people there until you get beat up then youll toughen up and never cry again. it will make you mentally stronger

I've lost the ability to cry a few years ago
same here, mainly because my eyes are going dry because working at least 4 hours on computers and when back home some more hours added to that

No I get angry and violent whenever shit hits the fan. It's not crying but another sort of lack of emotional control.

93855EA0 EC8C 4262 8BDB 64B0912EADC0

Yes man I've become so unbearingly and excruciatingly touchy. The smallest things make me upset and I start crying like a fucking actress.

I cri evertiem

Haven't cried since school, which was like 10+ years ago.

So no.

Yeah they're physically weak so they've been wired to be drawn to the most dominant/violent male over someone who is concerned ethically and refuses to exploit and brutalize others, would have made no sense for them to be attracted to sensitivity back in the stone age, feminists of course deny evolutionary psychology.

Another typical retarded piece of feminist advice is ''always ask for consent'' and then they go ''ewww this loser has autism, I just want to be told what to do because I'm a submissive whore!'' when someone is actually asking them for consent/what they want to do.

no, i am not a lily bitch

Reminder:
Crying Chad = Sentimental man
Crying incel/normie = weak castrated faggot.
truth. If an ugly man cries he's seen as a cuckold pussy faggot.
I’m too numb to cry anymore. I feel nothing.

Last night was the first time I’ve cried in over a year. It was nice to actually feel emotions for once.

Oh well, back to being a soulless husk until I drop dead.
same

Last time I cried was 1 year ago :feelsUgh:

Normies and toilets love your tears and want you to suffer.

I can’t cry, I just feel apathy

Only on funerals