Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you constantly daydream about if your life was a movie

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I‘ve been doing this since I was young, whenever I feel depressed (which is always :feelsrope:) or am bored in class I just flick my mind to the movie channel and imagine myself in a corny teen movie or something, where I have a predictable character arc (eg. Shy, unpopular guy turns out to be cool). Everything just turns out okay, I walk away with a solid group of homies and the girl I like as my sweetheart :feelsaww:. Stuff like The Breakfast Club. I also have dreams about scenarios such as this :feelsseriously:, and wake up feeling even more shit than when I went to sleep because I know that this happens IRL to Chad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: and I will never get to experience anything remotely close to this.

Sometimes I don’t even dream about those things, sometimes I dream that I’m a war hero and save my entire platoon, and they all cheer me when the battle is over :dafuckfeels:. Maybe me and another guy get lost in the wilderness and bond over our survival. It’s even more pathetic when I think about it, the only time I can ever feel good about myself is in my imagination :cryfeels::fuk::feelsjuice:

No girlfriend, no wife, no children, no job that remotely pays enough to advance, no career, and no friends.

Your only sanctuary is your dreams, thoughts, and mind itself, the only thing they can't take away from you. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Last edited:
While you are daydreaming chad is busy stretching your looksmatch :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The best part is that you know happy ending doesn't exist for you, the best thing you can do is to make sure those fuckers don't get a happy ending either

The best part is that you know happy ending doesn't exist for you, the best thing you can do is to make sure those fuckers don't get a happy ending either
I don’t wish for anyone else to be unhappy (except a few people who have really made my life a misery, I just wish they could see how I was feeling), I just wish I could be happy along with them :feelsjuice:
While you are daydreaming chad is busy stretching your looksmatch :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Vomitfuel :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsjuice:

I‘ve been doing this since I was young, whenever I feel depressed (which is always :feelsrope:) or am bored in class I just flick my mind to the movie channel and imagine myself in a corny teen movie or something, where I have a predictable character arc (eg. Shy, unpopular guy turns out to be cool). Everything just turns out okay, I walk away with a solid group of homies and the girl I like as my sweetheart :feelsaww:. Stuff like The Breakfast Club. I also have dreams about scenarios such as this :feelsseriously:, and wake up feeling even more shit than when I went to sleep because I know that this happens IRL to Chad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: and I will never get to experience anything remotely close to this.

Sometimes I don’t even dream about those things, sometimes I dream that I’m a war hero and save my entire platoon, and they all cheer me when the battle is over :dafuckfeels:. Maybe me and another guy get lost in the wilderness and bond over our survival. It’s even more pathetic when I think about it, the only time I can ever feel good about myself is in my imagination :cryfeels::fuk::feelsjuice:
Delusionmogs me ngl, I just imagine about creating stories in general, even if I do think up stuff involving sex I don't self insert, my brain thinks its too unrealistic even for a story :feelshaha:.

I don’t wish for anyone else to be unhappy (except a few people who have really made my life a misery, I just wish they could see how I was feeling), I just wish I could be happy along with them :feelsjuice:

Vomitfuel :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsjuice:
It's alright to hate you know, as long as you don't outwardly show it you can go on adding another reason of why they should develop teratoma in their lungs, it's so when there's an opportunity shanking them and taking from them what originally belongs to you feels just natural

Yes...

I'll explain it in much greater detail once my "chronic headaches" have been cured, assuming...

Last edited:
But hey that's just me

Delusionmogs me ngl, I just imagine about creating stories in general, even if I do think up stuff involving sex I don't self insert, my brain thinks its too unrealistic even for a story :feelshaha:.
Yeah, sometimes after a particularly bad day my brain just won’t allow its self to conjure up any unrealistic thoughts :feelsjuice:
Yes...

I'll explain it in much greater detail once my "chronic physical pain" has subsided, assuming...
????? You take your meds big guy? :feelsjuice: