Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you caress plants pretending they're your girlfriend

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I do this a lot. Caress plants and talk to them, rolling the small leaves gently between my fingers pretending it's my girlfriend's hair.

When you're an incel it's very hard not to cry from this pain.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

That’s a “you” trait buddy

I do this a lot. Caress plants and talk to them, rolling the small leaves gently between my fingers pretending it's my girlfriend's hair.

Do you have that sexual fetish where you find plants attractive?

I don't do that. I just water them.

Now why are you getting angry
If you have to ask that you are really dumb it's obvious why I got angry. Because you made fun of my desparation.

Perhaps an animal would fit better, at least you can Apply more of Relatable sentience to it.
I have extreme phobia of all animals. Also animals have shit and piss and vomit and saliva and disgusting smells.

If you have to ask that you are really dumb it's obvious why I got angry. Because you made fun of my desparation.
No I didn't I just said it's not an incel trait, you are alone in doing this

I don't do this but I completely understand.

i used to have red flowers and arabic flowers in my old home but when i moved out they probably died so long ago.
i could start all over again but it will take me months and i am procrastinating a lot.
i never treated them as my girlfriends tho, i kinda treat them as my daughters.

Last edited:
Tbh should try that

The problem is that it's easy to tell a plant from a foid, the former is more intelligent. So that kind of kills the immersion.

I have extreme phobia of all animals. Also animals have shit and piss and vomit and saliva and disgusting smells.
You're right about that but I can't get over the cuteness of some.

I don't have plants

Jfl at this, why don't you go buy yourself a big ol cactus and stick your dick in it.

I do not but with pillows and blankets

Yes and

So does a public bus :feelskek:

Yet you're still using them

Plants don't like being touched.

PLANTS???? WHAT PLANTS????? I LIVE IN THE DRIEST LAND ON EARTH

:feelskek: :feelskek: this nigga molests plants

Nah, that's fucking weird

when i was a kid, my mommy used to have red flowers and i just discovered that semen can impregnate a woman so i used to masturbate every night and think about trying to put semen in the flower but i was really scared that i will end up with some mutt half plant half human baby. i was maybe 12 or 13 back then and the tree died by now.
i put the semen in one of the flowers one time, nothing happened but i won't really have a problem with some hybrid plant boy as my son

when i was a kid, my mommy used to have red flowers and i just discovered that semen can impregnate a woman so i used to masturbate every night and think about trying to put semen in the flower but i was really scared that i will end up with some mutt half plant half human baby. i was maybe 12 or 13 back then and the tree died by now.
i put the semen in one of the flowers one time, nothing happened but i won't really have a problem with some hybrid plant boy as my son
This is the shit I come to this website for.

Stop bumping this gay thread.

Only an iranifags is capable of making such cringe thread.

Shut the fuck up it's just a thread.

I felt better when I was on SSRI.

Gimme Jewish pills. Gimme Jewish pussy.

Do you think there is a connection between the Japanese word "Akuma" and Ahriman?
I do not, Ahriman is originaly known as Angra Mainyu.