Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You can't shave your face for shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I'm getting to that age where facial hair is starting to become the norm and every fucking time I shave I get razor burn and it's extremely itchy, and then once I itch I develop bumps and shit.

No, I'm not gonna grow it out because I don't like the look, plus looks worse on me, so clean shaven is what I resort to.

I've looked up how to do it properly. I use good gentle technique to not pull hairs, don't do it everyday, and even apply after shave - nothing works.

Do you use shaving cream
yeah, I lather it and leave it on for a little before shaving so that it has time on the skin. Tried a bunch of different ones, even sensitive skin ones don't really work :feelsbadman:

yeah, I lather it and leave it on for a little before shaving so that it has time on the skin. Tried a bunch of different ones, even sensitive skin ones don't really work :feelsbadman:

extremely brutal

have you thought about seeing a dermatologist

Idk, make sure to clean the razor head and change it regularly, also when shaving, shave in a straight line, shaving in different directions in one slide could cause burns. Really weird if it still causes burns after this

extremely brutal

have you thought about seeing a dermatologist
hummm, never thought about that tbh, but now you got me thinking. Will look into that.

As a ricecel, I can't even grow facial hair in the first place

try using a pre-shave, possibly an oil of some kind, before the soap, that makes the razor go s moother and it helped for me
also apply the soap with a brush, spray soap notoriously doesn't do much
good luck

Brutal. My beard looks like pubes so i have to shave it too. I have to be delicate cause my skins cuts easily. Afterwards my whole face is red and sensitive anyway.

Lol btw i can't even shower with any normal products cause my skin will rash i have to use special soap for people with fucked up shin. it's over.

Never have that problem but then again i dont have a lot of hair. I cant grow a full beard at 28

I shave with and without water sometimes and never cut myself, if u know a good technique that should never happen.

Trimmers are better then razors imo. You can get different ones and if they are high quality the shave is very clean.

Foids have more facial hair than me, I can’t grow shit I still look like a kid.

Try doing it under the shower. (Oh wait I forgot we don't take those).

Don't need shaving cream there either.

Mine is normal, I use electric razor, not close shave but good enough

In High school I was hopeless tho

There’s not too much to shave usually so I don’t have any problems with it

don’t use cream either because it’s a waste of money and I don’t like using it anyway

I only had issues with cuts when I was a kid

Just use Trimmer without comb.

I have kinda soy beard :soy:, not much to shave:feelsrope:, you High T Chad:chad:

I have the same issue. Whenever I shave I always have a bunch of red blotches on my face that last a few hours, though they’re not itchy at least. This doesn’t happen when I use an electric razor but those seem to be kinda shit tbh.

I'm getting to that age where facial hair is starting to become the norm and every fucking time I shave I get razor burn and it's extremely itchy, and then once I itch I develop bumps and shit.
Used to be a problem but now I get zero acne or razor burn anymore.

What I do is I only shave every other day and I only shave in the shower. Warm/hot water on your skin for at least 5 minutes and then shave. Shave in long strokes when you do your neck. Afterwards wash the shaved skin well in the shower.

I like shaving. I like how fresh I feel afterwards

Subtle brag thread.

Mogs me, sparsebeardcel here.

I can't shave my face because of my acne, lol.

LMAOO, yeha oakua OKAY. The feeling of needles and pins all over your face while it itches non stop DEF brag.
Some poor sods here over 20 can't even grow facial hair, thanks for being considerate, GrAYcel

Some poor sods here over 20 can't even grow facial hair, thanks for being considerate, GrAYcel
It’s mainly ricecels I see who can’t grow facial hair and that’s good thing. Trust me growing facial hair is not an advantage at all, what’s the point if you’re still so sub-human that you can’t attract any female?? It’s not going to help you ascend in anyway.

No, I'm not gonna grow it out because I don't like the look, plus looks worse on me, so clean shaven is what I resort to.

I've looked up how to do it properly. I use good gentle technique to not pull hairs, don't do it everyday, and even apply after shave - nothing works.
So the situation does not change, you remain ugly and alone. Let's stop making cope :society:

It's been months and months I didn't shave, the beard hides a bit of my face so it's better this way

As a sand nigger, I don't shave.

I had to shave with bath stuff because no shaving gel left it seems but at least it got the job done.