Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you can't feel happy for other people

buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
As we all know, incels are deeply empathic beings, but this doesn't extend to good feelings, because we don't experience them. If you have friends or family members that you like and they have something good happen to them you won't feel happiness for them. You'll congratulate them a acknowledge this is good, but truthly you don't care. Life goes on and you have your own awful problems to live with.

Can't even feel happy for myyself.

As we all know, incels are deeply empathic beings, but this doesn't extend to good feelings, because we don't experience them. If you have friends or family members that you like and they have something good happen to them you won't feel happiness for them. You'll congratulate them a acknowledge this is good, but truthly you don't care. Life goes on and you have your own awful problems to live with.
Yes, I didn't feel anything but jealousy and resentment when my cousins started having kids and getting married or my sister became sexually active despite being 10 years younger. I spent the last wedding I attended flitting back and forth between my hotel room and the party downstairs whilst putting on a fake smile.

idgaf about anything or anyone in life anymore

Can't even feel happy for myyself.
That's part of it. You can't feel happiness for other because you never felt it for yourself.

Yes, I didn't feel anything but jealousy and resentment when my cousins started having kids and getting married or my sister became sexually active despite being 10 years younger. I spent the last wedding I attended flitting back and forth between my hotel room and the party downstairs whilst putting on a fake smile.
Me too. I had a similar experience recently that made me write this post. Friends are having kids and all I think of it is "They had sex".

Sociopath trait, not incel trait

Friends are having kids and all I think of it is "They had sex".
Yep, it ruins the mood most of the time, why do they get to experience these things and be happy whilst we get nothing.

So were you at a wedding or family gathering?

Why should I? Normies fucking hate us.

I can be happy for others, but when others get good careers, relationships and their life moves forward, mine has stagnated. All because I happened to be born ugly and mentally ill. Which is one reason why I don't want to associate with other people anymore, because I recognise that's how they view me, as a failure. And that's who I am, because your genes determine who you are as a person.

why would i feel happy for other people? im not a cuck

i only feel happy for someone when they screw someone else that i hate

I do feel happy for my parents and brother when good things happen for them.
But I hate it when others succeed. I want them to fail.
Indeed, I cheer on the misery of society.
I will laugh hysterically if society ever collapses in chaos.
As long as my family is okay, I don’t give a shit what happens.

I just don't feel happy in general

I can’t feel in general just baseline emotion like bored , hungry , tired , violent etc

Agreed.

Why should I celebrate your happiness if I don't have any of my own?

Totally agree. Why should I feel happy to them? What will I get if I show them that I am happy about their situation? Will those girls invite me to have sex with? Probably not.

The only time I can feel genuinely happy and laught is when I see society suffers.