Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can’t even choke yourself with your own hand

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
My hands are so small I can’t even stop myself from breathing when I put one around my neck and squeeze. I don’t even know how I’d be able to choke anyone else in an hypothetical situation unless they had a really small neck, I’d have to use a rope.

My hands are too big

My hands are so small I can’t even stop myself from breathing when I put one around my neck and squeeze. I don’t even know how I’d be able to choke anyone else in an hypothetical situation unless they had a really small neck, I’d have to use a rope.
You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to squeeze the large vein at your adam's apple, somewhere under that I think.
Doing that will make you start to pass out until you stop, you cannot die from this, but still, better not do it.

You got soft hands.