Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can't drive for shit

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
We are not made for driving.
Having no friends and driving alone adds to it tbh.
But I can't focus on the road when my life isnt in control.

i literally have no license

I can drive just fine...I dont think thats a trait, nigger

Moderns cars are an absolut piece of shit, id rather buy an old truck than some futuristic cyber shit

I suck at driving too. I don't think I've successfully done parallel parking. Not even once.

No reason to drive as a truecel only Chad and normies

Truecel trait: your country's driving license industry is a lookist mafia controlled by kikes conceived to take all of your money while giving you permanent trauma.

Truecel trait: your country's driving license industry is a lookist mafia controlled by kikes conceived to take all of your money while giving you permanent trauma.
cars were a mistake. human beings are not smart enough to operate metal death machines.

cars were a mistake. human beings are not smart enough to operate metal death machines.
It's practical, but gaining an access to one now is very hard if not impossible

I'm 32 now and don't even have a driver license

I have failed the nigger driving test like 6 times I am not even kidding

i don't have a car of my own so I drive other people's one when I have the rare chance, two months ago I smashed my friend's boot against a rock terrain because I reversed too hard on a narrow road so it caused a slight dent. Somehow he fixed the damage himself by the pushing the dent from the inside.

Another incident was where I didn't look at the mirrors before taking a u-turn, another car almost smashed into us at a high speed, I'm such a clumsy shit driver so I'll stick with public transport as long as possible

I cannot even get driving lessons despite trying for 2 years.

I can drive but i suck at parking

That's why so many foids have licences

Fucking brutal.

gigatruecel trait: your family is too poor to afford a car

ER could drive. Not a trait. You might just be a woman.

I can drive, but I get a bunch of anxiety whenever I'm driving, especially in town. There is no public transportation or Uber where I live so I have to have a car :cryfeels:

Nigga, I drive everywhere.

My car insurance is cheap like 42$ per month and I pay no tax on gas.

Drive newer jap cars so maintenance is low along with high reliability.

****Fatherless trait

I have a driver license and sometimes I go out and driving aimlessly around my city :feelsjuice:

I almost ran over this dumbass little kid during my driving lessons, kudos to my driving instructor for slamming the brakes instantly