Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you cannot be assertive

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
You cannot be assertive and dominant if you try to be you fall flat face first.

I struggle with this. Even if I'm mad or annoyed I usually try to suppress it because I am very non-confrontational, and I would rather not offend anyone and make them get mad or feel guilty for me to the point where I won't even stand up for myself even if it's within my rights. I always see other people as morally superior to me. And I sometimes see myself as a punk because of that.

Yep, but only because nobody respects me. I "can" be assertive behavior-wise but nobody will give a shit because I'm weak and small.

lol no. Stopped caring about others a while back and now i just say what i mean and mean what i say. fuck em. What are they gonna do, shun me? Shut me out? hate me? ok...:feelsokman:

I'm kinda assertive in the sense that if I'm angry I'm gonna be very agressive and I get angry very easily but at the same time I'm very prone to degrade and belittle myself (quite literally because I'm a manlet) in most situations. It's weird, it's like, when I'm angry, my brain switch off and I WILL not feel fear, just pure rage and will to destroy, even at the cost of pain. I guess that's normal but coupled with my height, it just makes me look pathetic and of course, us short guys are not allowed to be angry without being mocked. :dafuckfeels:
Working on being low inhib cause it feels awesome and really throws off people and especially foids :feelsokman:

I have nothing to assert in 99.9999% situations.
turn 360 and walk away = peak performance