Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you call every foid “chad only”

asdfgh658

asdfgh658

Marxist-RodgERist Subhuman
-
EvERytime i walk and see a foid, i quietly say chad only. No matter if shes fiction, old, fat, kid, wheelchair or anything, evERy foid is chad only. If you see a group of teenage foids, mega chad only

chad only is just such a funny term

i should start doing this as well when i wasn't black pilled i tried to give people compliments as a way to get over my autism but they all just thought i was a freak or flirting with them and looked completely disgusted.

i should start doing this as well when i wasn't black pilled i tried to give people compliments as a way to get over my autism but they all just thought i was a freak or flirting with them and looked completely disgusted.
Soyciety wants total autist death, it nevER began for us at the start of our birth

EvERytime i walk and see a foid, i quietly say chad only. No matter if shes fiction, old, fat, kid, wheelchair or anything, evERy foid is chad only. If you see a group of teenage foids, mega chad only
im a black nigga ranji ke street

truecel trait: going up to foids with normie bf's, screaming chad only and walking off without further explanation

sounds based tbh