Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story incel trait - you became horny too young

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I remember when I was a child 4-6 my mom would bring me to swimming pools, because I was so little I couldnt go alone so she always brought me to the FEMALE change room :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, after I've went there for a few times I start wondering why women had boobs and pussies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: then one day I'd find my cock erected when I thought about those women in the changeroom :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: something inside me was awoken :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelshaha:. Though I still wasn't sexually aware at that time I just knew I liked looking at women's boobs and pussies. I started asking my mom to bring me to swimming more often and it was the best time in my life, no women there would question why I was there and they were just scrubbing their tight pussies right in front of me. I got so hard everytime so I never pulled off my swimming shorts while there. It was then I discovered masturbation at the age of 5 I'd hump my bed at night while thinking about those naked attractive women I was never able to cum until the age of 10, I got scared on my first nut.. I wish I could go back to those times... I've been horny since the age of 4 and it has been pain ever since. How have I been desiring women for the past 14 years and still a virgin?

I think this kind of attraction before puberty is normal, I used to experience it too, it's obviously not as potent as libido but it's something. I don't think I ever did the humping thing but I used to caress, kiss, and hug my pillow, imagining it was one of the many girls I saw in some books of mine.

I had horny thoughts very very young

I started masturbating to female feet at the age of 3.

I'm was humping my bed at age 5

I'd lay on my bed as a child and envision Dan and Runo together.

I’ve had sexual thoughts sense age 8 and started masturbating at 11

Why the FUCK is that incel trait? Oh new incel trai you eat bread. Fuck off.

I wanted to fuck my teacher when I was 7

I remember when I was a child 4-6 my mom would bring me to swimming pools, because I was so little I couldnt go alone so she always brought me to the FEMALE change room :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, after I've went there for a few times I start wondering why women had boobs and pussies :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: then one day I'd find my cock erected when I thought about those women in the changeroom :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: something inside me was awoken :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelshaha:. Though I still wasn't sexually aware at that time I just knew I liked looking at women's boobs and pussies. I started asking my mom to bring me to swimming more often and it was the best time in my life, no women there would question why I was there and they were just scrubbing their tight pussies right in front of me. I got so hard everytime so I never pulled off my swimming shorts while there. It was then I discovered masturbation at the age of 5 I'd hump my bed at night while thinking about those naked attractive women I was never able to cum until the age of 10, I got scared on my first nut.. I wish I could go back to those times... I've been horny since the age of 4 and it has been pain ever since. How have I been desiring women for the past 14 years and still a virgin?
your still young go on a speeddating event I am sure you will find someone.

yep similar here I have always has a leg fetish since 10 years of age maybe younger. I really want to be rid of the female body from my mind but have tried everything and still cannot.

it also does not help that older women laugh at you when this happens

I think this kind of attraction before puberty is normal, I used to experience it too, it's obviously not as potent as libido but it's something. I don't think I ever did the humping thing but I used to caress, kiss, and hug my pillow, imagining it was one of the many girls I saw in some books of mine.

bro i was scared when i first cummed to lmfao i didnt know what tf that was. i almost ran out to my mom