Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You avoid looking into mirrors

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Hate Cuckservatives Hate Prostitutes
★★★
Title. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I am reminded of my extreme subhumanity. I avoid looking at my face whenever I need to look in my mirror to check my clothes. Looking into the mirror ruins my already non-existent self-esteem and mood for the entire day.

I can relate, I'm extremely (medically) asymmetric (one side of face much wider and longer than other, making eyes on different levels). I have missing facial bones, a balloon head, no sharp features and don't look masculine bc of all that

Yeah, I've tried angle frauding in mirror. No matter how i look at it, i look ugly.

Title. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I am reminded of my extreme subhumanity. I avoid looking at my face whenever I need to look in my mirror to check my clothes. Looking into the mirror ruins my already non-existent self-esteem and mood for the entire day.
correct

im so fucking sick of being stuck in this subhuman body i have no fucking control over. i cant fix my face and im too fucking poor to do plastic surgery and fix my severely asymmetrical jaw.

Brushing my teeth when I wake up or go to bed is the worst part of my day, looking at my horrible skin is suifuel. I get intrusive thoughts and have to make Chewbacca sounds or say shit like "I gotta blow my brains out" out loud to myself to make them go away. My mom has heard me sometimes.

Yes, I also sometimes try avoid looking into the mirror. Sometimes I also try to look into it to get some confidence ... but it's hard when I see myself.

Brushing my teeth when I wake up or go to bed is the worst part of my day, looking at my horrible skin is suifuel. I get intrusive thoughts and have to make Chewbacca sounds or say shit like "I gotta blow my brains out" out loud to myself to make them go away. My mom has heard me sometimes.
i make noises and say similar phrases as well to make the thoughts stop. youre not alone brocel

i have towels on all my mirrors and wear a balaclava around the house. I haven’t seen my face in months.