Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You assmog foids

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have a big butt for a guy and not even baggy jeans really help me make it appear smaller. It looks so weird and out of place compared to the rest of my body. I used to assmog a lot of foids in school time and i still do often at work. Not that im proud of it, just saying.

Last edited:
All my bodyfat goes to my lower stomach or face.

Mine is flat
My fat is mainly at my stomach

Maybe some flat ass bitch will wanna steal your big ass genes so her daughter can be a whore

20% - Gay comments
Coomfuel :feelsdevil:

I have a big butt for a guy and not even baggy jeans really help me make it appear smaller. It looks so weird and out of place compared to teh rest of my body. I used to assmog a lot of foids in school time and i still do often at work. Not that im proud of it, just saying.
Foids love a big ass brooooooooo

Glad to see I'm not the only one

I also have a bigger ass unfortunately and a shit frame

chatgpt :
User: Does testosterone influence the distribution of fat in the body? If a man has a lot of fat around the buttocks/hips, does that mean he has too much estrogen?

Assistant: Yes, testosterone plays a significant role in the distribution of fat in the body. Generally, men tend to store more fat around the abdomen, while women tend to accumulate more fat around the hips and buttocks. This is partly due to differences in the levels of sex hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen.

If a man has significant fat accumulation around the buttocks and hips, it could indicate a hormonal imbalance. While this doesn't necessarily mean he has "too much" estrogen, it might suggest that his testosterone levels are relatively low compared to his estrogen levels. Such an imbalance can sometimes be seen in conditions like hypogonadism (low testosterone production) or may result from factors like being overweight, poor diet, stress, or even certain medical treatments.

However, it's important to note that fat distribution can also be influenced by genetic factors, lifestyle habits, and other medical conditions. If someone has concerns about their body fat distribution or believes they may have a hormonal imbalance, it's advisable to consult a healthcare professional for proper evaluation.

chatgpt :
User: Does testosterone influence the distribution of fat in the body? If a man has a lot of fat around the buttocks/hips, does that mean he has too much estrogen?

Assistant: Yes, testosterone plays a significant role in the distribution of fat in the body. Generally, men tend to store more fat around the abdomen, while women tend to accumulate more fat around the hips and buttocks. This is partly due to differences in the levels of sex hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen.

If a man has significant fat accumulation around the buttocks and hips, it could indicate a hormonal imbalance. While this doesn't necessarily mean he has "too much" estrogen, it might suggest that his testosterone levels are relatively low compared to his estrogen levels. Such an imbalance can sometimes be seen in conditions like hypogonadism (low testosterone production) or may result from factors like being overweight, poor diet, stress, or even certain medical treatments.

However, it's important to note that fat distribution can also be influenced by genetic factors, lifestyle habits, and other medical conditions. If someone has concerns about their body fat distribution or believes they may have a hormonal imbalance, it's advisable to consult a healthcare professional for proper evaluation.
:feelsrope:

I've noticed that we actually have a lot of traits in common, we're both 5'6 and autistic and I think I remember you mentioning that you wanted to get genio for your recessed chin, a trait I also have.

I got that hank hill ass, all y'all fruity as hell

I've noticed that we actually have a lot of traits in common, we're both 5'6 and autistic and I think I remember you mentioning that you wanted to get genio for your recessed chin, a trait I also have.
Maybe autism causes it somehow

chatgpt :

Fuck my life

Brother, is that you ?:feelsaww:

Never thought about the asspill before; come to think of it, I'd consider myself an asscel now. Thanks for adding to the fire man.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Never thought of the asspill before; come to think it, I'd consider myself an asscel now. Thanks for adding to the fire man.:feelsbadman:
Maybe it would be a halo if it was more proportionate and i was taller, but with my height and frame it looks shit

Do you at least waist mog them that’s life fuel

Ya, this is an ethnic trait.

Maybe it would be a halo if it was more proportionate and i was taller, but with my height and frame it looks shit
Yeah true, height with it's halo-effect would definitely "lessen" your assmog-feature.

I have a big butt for a guy and not even baggy jeans really help me make it appear smaller. It looks so weird and out of place compared to the rest of my body. I used to assmog a lot of foids in school time and i still do often at work. Not that im proud of it, just saying.
I got that Brazillian Butt lift type ass, everytime i walk past mirrors all I see is Cake