Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait you aren't into getting drunk

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
it's a extroverted normie trait.

No getting drunk for your face

Its harder to get drunk these days, I have to ingest more than usual

I'm not even into alcohol to begin with

I don’t like alcohol.

Drinking hurts my stomach really bad. I can take two beers max and even then my stomach will still be a little upset and I have to take meds.

It's a normie trait if you go to bars and clubs. Incel trait if you get fucked up at home by yourself.

I despise the smell and taste of alcohol

I never got drunk even though everyone seems to try to pressure me into drinking alcohol. But I sometimes take a sip of wine. And a few times in my life I drank a large (0.5l) beer.

I like a good buzz. Do have addictive tendencies though so its a struggle. I eat lots of fruits to pull out of it without a hangover by bedtime.

99% of time I’ve gotten drunk it’s been alone in my room staring at screens. you don’t have to go to a bar or some bullshit to not want to be sober.

I like a good buzz. Do have addictive tendencies though so its a struggle. I eat lots of fruits to pull out of it without a hangover by bedtime.
Maybe it’s in my DNA to be an alcoholic but I never got this whole hangovers are so horrible thing. Seems exaggerated sometimes I do wake up feeling like shit but it isn’t THAT bad.

Getting drunk while rotmaxxing is based