Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you arent good at anything

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Banned
-
A couple years ago my brother and i decided it would be a good idea to buy a martial art course on the internet and we have been doing it since then at a very slow pace mainly because of me. I cant memorize any of the fucking moves and i forget shit in like a split second. its humiliating to see how he surpasses me in everything from looks to overall learning abilities. he gets stuff so quickly and im just over here rewatching each lesson hoping that it'll stick to me (it never does). Another big example of my retardedness is math. In elementary school it was never my strongest subject but I was never terrible at it, then i got to highschool and everything went downhill. i would pass my math classes with d- and other times i wouldnt pass at all no matter how hard i would try. Its like this for everything i try at. I can try my very hardest but ive come to the realization that along with my subhuman appearance comes my subhuman brain. kek maybe its just time to basement dwell and ldar for the rest of my life :fuk:

LDAR is the way and i can relate to this post cause is probably missing out on important teen experiences that everyone has without even trying.

A couple years ago my brother and i decided it would be a good idea to buy a martial art course on the internet and we have been doing it since then at a very slow pace mainly because of me. I cant memorize any of the fucking moves and i forget shit in like a split second. its humiliating to see how he surpasses me in everything from looks to overall learning abilities. he gets stuff so quickly and im just over here rewatching each lesson hoping that it'll stick to me (it never does). Another big example of my retardedness is math. In elementary school it was never my strongest subject but I was never terrible at it, then i got to highschool and everything went downhill. i would pass my math classes with d- and other times i wouldnt pass at all no matter how hard i would try. Its like this for everything i try at. I can try my very hardest but ive come to the realization that along with my subhuman appearance comes my subhuman brain. kek maybe its just time to basement dwell and ldar for the rest of my life :fuk:
Math is the best predictor of IQ, but you could also have adhd because memory isn’t related to IQ

LDAR is the way and i can relate to this post cause is probably missing out on important teen experiences that everyone has without even trying.
we have to try harder than everyone else and even then we wont get anywhere near a normies level

Incel trait: you arent good at anything​

This trait is the WORST! Please kill me!!! KILL ME NOWW!!! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Math is the best predictor of IQ, but you could also have adhd because memory isn’t related to IQ
could be, i do seem to grasp stuff but then i forget it which is why i never advance or get anywhere. my deathnic family doesnt believe in that tho so no way id get a proper diagnosis

duh incels have shitty genetics, your intelligence and almost everything is genetic. So of course you would suck

And then you have IT, laughing at people like us for not being good at anything despite the fact that we genuinely try, they will never understand our pain, I can't stand those abussive assholes bullying vulnerable men like us, they are fucking psychopaths.

could be, i do seem to grasp stuff but then i forget it which is why i never advance or get anywhere. my deathnic family doesnt believe in that tho so no way id get a proper diagnosis
then it’s probably not an iq problem. How old are you now? Cause you should see what the problem is early as you can, and don’t let your retarded parents hold you back.

then it’s probably not an iq problem. How old are you now? Cause you should see what the problem is early as you can, and don’t let your retarded parents hold you back.
im 19 now, its been like this for as long as i can remember. my minimum wage job doesnt give me insurance so i'll have to wait a while until i can know for sure

im 19 now, its been like this for as long as i can remember. my minimum wage job doesnt give me insurance so i'll have to wait a while until i can know for sure
Fair enough, good luck with that. Once your mind opens up, it will probably change your life (or maybe not due to inertia).

And then you have IT, laughing at people like us for not being good at anything despite the fact that we genuinely try, they will never understand our pain, I can't stand those abussive assholes bullying vulnerable men like us, they are fucking psychopaths.
they will never understand. jfl normies try to relate by saying sum shit like "nobody is perfect at first" "practice makes perfect" they dont understand we have been trying/practicing for our whole lives

Being ugly and having nothing your good at is a messed up existence.
Plenty of low tier normies cope with being talented at a hobby or job but not us.
ldar it is, other than that there isnt much we can do about it. the more you try the more u will want to rope

I'm pretty decent at warzone I had 87 kills one match all high levels...

Really good at being depressed

He has all the features of having the so-called "Non-Verbal Learning Disorder." (NVLD). This disorder affects one hemisphere of the brain, complicating everything related to mathematics, abstraction, and spatial awareness. However, when it comes to verbal or auditory tasks, there won't be any problems. Nevertheless, tasks involving mathematics, motor coordination, and repeating steps of something seen will pose severe difficulties.

This disorder is the worst thing that can exist, limiting to the extent that you can't even pursue a profession in the so-called Steam field because your brain simply isn't wired for it. For example, programming or coding becomes incomprehensible. That's why I failed three times in my attempt to become a programmer.

I always remember being a complete failure in team sports. My failure in soccer was brutal. The only thing I excelled at was running, which is recommended for people with this condition. Forget about white-collar jobs; they will almost inevitably have to be blue-collar. I want to learn a trade and settle my life with that. Getting a job with a decent salary is an impossible task. The curse extends to the point where even in multiplayer video games, standing out is not possible. I also failed when I tried to drive a vehicle, and despite having a license, I had many accidents, especially when parking.

In social aspects, it's another story. Shyness, social phobia, selective mutism, naivety, being a favorite target of mockery, nicknames, and intimidation. Forget even thinking about having a girlfriend; all women reject us, and it's better not even to try. You can't do anything right. Add to that being a sub-5 and disaster is served. I found out about this so late (and it was in this forum) that I'm now 46 years old, and there's little I can do. If only I had found out in my twenties, I could have made corrections. Now, it's too late. Precisely because of this, I'm a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) because everything goes wrong for me. You simply have to adapt your life; you can only do easy things. Anything that complicates will be an ordeal. It is even better to have asperger's type autism than this.

yeah i never got good at shit
i always tried getting good at fighting games but im too low iq or something
never rose above lower ranks was always stuck there
so much time wasted lol

He has all the features of having the so-called "Non-Verbal Learning Disorder." (NVLD). This disorder affects one hemisphere of the brain, complicating everything related to mathematics, abstraction, and spatial awareness. However, when it comes to verbal or auditory tasks, there won't be any problems. Nevertheless, tasks involving mathematics, motor coordination, and repeating steps of something seen will pose severe difficulties.

This disorder is the worst thing that can exist, limiting to the extent that you can't even pursue a profession in the so-called Steam field because your brain simply isn't wired for it. For example, programming or coding becomes incomprehensible. That's why I failed three times in my attempt to become a programmer.

I always remember being a complete failure in team sports. My failure in soccer was brutal. The only thing I excelled at was running, which is recommended for people with this condition. Forget about white-collar jobs; they will almost inevitably have to be blue-collar. I want to learn a trade and settle my life with that. Getting a job with a decent salary is an impossible task. The curse extends to the point where even in multiplayer video games, standing out is not possible. I also failed when I tried to drive a vehicle, and despite having a license, I had many accidents, especially when parking.

In social aspects, it's another story. Shyness, social phobia, selective mutism, naivety, being a favorite target of mockery, nicknames, and intimidation. Forget even thinking about having a girlfriend; all women reject us, and it's better not even to try. You can't do anything right. Add to that being a sub-5 and disaster is served. I found out about this so late (and it was in this forum) that I'm now 46 years old, and there's little I can do. If only I had found out in my twenties, I could have made corrections. Now, it's too late. Precisely because of this, I'm a NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) because everything goes wrong for me. You simply have to adapt your life; you can only do easy things. Anything that complicates will be an ordeal. It is even better to have asperger's type autism than this.
sounds a lot like me man, i feel your pain. besides from the driving and somewhat the sports part everything i relate to. the job part and everything. not so long ago i really wanted to become a computer programmer and was trying to learn how to code but it was extremely difficult for me so i just gave up because i knew it would end up like everything else i tried at. whats funny tho is that when my dad would be working (physically strenuous jobs usually under the scorching heat but not requiring a lot of mental capacity) sometimes my brother and i would go to help him. my brother would usually tire out and leave within less than an hour but i remember wanting to stay there and actually being pretty good at it. i liked staying until the job was finished because i actually felt like i was achieving something unlike everything else i try at. for the social part it is also extremely relatable. i had my parent order my food for me at restaurants until i was like 17 (i just dont go out anymore), i was always laughed at and picked on for all 13 years of school, and i was always in confusion when doing team projects and such. jfl idek what to do with my life at this point

Last edited:
True. There some things i am better than others but there isn't one thing where i'm really good at.