Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You aren't Australian (Chadstralian)

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
At my night job, I work with one guy from Australia. Compared to American males, Chadstralians are much more direct and charismatic.

He looks people in their eyes when he talks to them, and he talks to everyone - American males, and foids talk to him at work.

We were eating lunch, and a foid walked by our table, the Chadstralian said, "Whoa!".

And the foid stopped, and she asked, "What?!".

The Chadstralian replied, "Nothing."

- The dumb foid laughed, and then she started talking to him - he has a gf, and he is only about 5'9" - but, everyone loves him. His accent gives him a halo.

I’m a currycel from Australia, they wouldn’t talk to me

I’m a currycel from Australia, they wouldn’t talk to me
He's from Sydney, I hear Sydney is a bit ghetto in areas - so he is probably used to being around shitskins.

brutal australians tend to be more low-inhib and NT on average

He's from Sydney, I hear Sydney is a bit ghetto in areas - so he is probably used to being around shitskins.
Ghetto compared to other areas of Sydney but nowhere near ghetto compared to burgerland standards.

Also shitskins are either wealthy professionals or extreme low tier jobs like working at 7/11 or Uber driver

I’m going to be working with the Chadstralian today, I am determined not to look like a clumsy virgin. :feelsclown:

5'9 isnt bad lol most foids are like 5'2
5'5 for a guys becomes challange impossible

We were eating lunch, and a foid walked by our table, the Chadstralian said, "Whoa!".

And the foid stopped, and she asked, "What?!".

The Chadstralian replied, "Nothing."

- The dumb foid laughed, and then she started talking to him
Jfl at this world