Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Incel Trait] You are unfairly assumed to be gay by society

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Despite showing no feminine tendencies, you are accused of being gay because you cant get pussy when the actual reason you cant get pussy is because you pay a premium with your looks to get it these days

My mom always tells me I should get married soon otherwise people will think I'm gay.
Boomers :feelsseriously:

Nah this sounds like a fagcel trait. I look like a kid yet I've never had this.

on the contrary. an a[UWSL]ttractive male who's often alone, highly avoidant towards opposite-sex, or was never seen in a heterosexual relationship will be assumed to be gay. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Despite showing no feminine tendencies, you are accused of being gay because you cant get pussy when the actual reason you cant get pussy is because you pay a premium with your looks to get it these days
Yes a lot

they just thought I was gay because I avoided women

it's happened once or twice

Girls tell me to "just go gay"

So girls talk to you huh:chad::banhammer:
hardly
i do however have female 'friends' who i used to think could be actual friends but i quickly realized that they arent capable of true friendship
theres only been a very very few exceptions to that but they just fade away anyway

I think for ethnics especially with facial hair this isn't issue
has happened to me before actually, south asian (bangaldeshi) with a mustache. They thought it because my voice is very high pitched though.

I'll admit that it's not really common though.

Every foid i met thought i was either gay or rapist.

It's happened a few times.

My mother asked me if I was gay :worryfeels:

@GripMaxxing thought OP was you tbh