Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you are terrified of children

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Children legit scare me. When I’m around a kid I’m scared that they are going to make fun of me for being incel or say something about how I look/act. There is literally a middle schooler who lives across the street from me who bullied me for not getting bitches (I’m in my 20s). If you are an adult getting made fun of by kids for being incel, you know it’s fucking over.

Last edited:
I have never liked children. Haven't really been scared of them but never wanted them around me.

If a kid ever makes fun of you tell him he's adopted.

I'm scared of children, I'm afraid, that they mogged me into the north pole if they grow older.

Ofcourse we are stuck near their stage of social development so they can affect us.

I'm scared of children, I'm afraid, that they mogged me into the north pole if they grow older.
This, i sometimes think would this kid respect me once he is full grown, since he already has good facial structure

I don't hate kids. I'm actually pretty good with kids because I grew up with younger siblings.
Anyhow what's more terrifying is simply being associated with kids nowadays. My looks make it dangerous for me to do anything around kids because foids get on edge especially when incels talk to their kids. I don't want to catch accusations.

The children can see your soul

I get that. Honestly, I've found kids to be way nicer and less threatening than adults. Children are still innocent and haven't been indoctrinated with jew whore culture yet.

children are absolutely brutal sometimes
they have no filter and no knowledge of social norms or masks of respect for other individuals yet, so they just tell the reality of what they see in front of them, if you're built funny, they comment on it, tell their friends nearby.

Children legit scare me. When I’m around a kid I’m scared that they are going to make fun of me for being incel or say something about how I look/act. There is literally a middle schooler who lives across the street from me who bullied me for not getting bitches (I’m in my 20s). If you are an adult getting made fun of by kids for being incel, you know it’s fucking over.
The scarier enemies are the parents and other people, however yeah I agree with you I hate kids and people in general

they have no filter and no knowledge of social norms or masks of respect for other individuals yet, so they just tell the reality of what they see in front of them, if you're built funny, they comment on it, tell their friends nearby.
Still we got to becareful with them because we can get hated on by a giant population like look a pedophiles for example and people who kill kids, children are like a weapon to destroy your reputation and get rot with hate by people I would never hurt a kid but yeah I find kids more scary and dangerous in my opinion tbh. Like with me for example I don't find human babies cute at all because they're going to grow up to become evil and hateful douchbags who rejects replace you and only uses people

Last edited:
When I hear kids laughing my abused dog brain instinctively tenses up

That's brutal, same thing is happen with me, kids bullied me and humiliated me for being ugly, short and for being non-NT. During my morning walk, there one kid who said me that i look very weird and very silent and then he laughes

I am not scared of them. I hate children. There was someone ERing children and I can easily make joke that he is from the future to kill future chads and sluts.

They have made fun of me before and it really made me sad since I should be superior to them but I'm not

This is true actually holy shit they can be brutal

I love kids and I seem to get along quite greatly with them, for the least much better than with people of my age.
They are disinhibited like man was made to be. What is the issue?

Have no interaction with the brats

I fucking wish we were allowed to shut them the fuck up

i am by no means terrified of children
the real incel trait is not being able to communicate with them, it's just awkard silence

OP, I hear you loud and clear. I don't encounter children too often. But, hypothetically, suppose I'm out in public and some kid started bullying me, "Hey, mister, you're an ugly fuck who can't get pussy!" What could I say or do that wouldn't make me look like the bad guy and risk getting arrested? Lose-lose with kids, just like with foids, when you're an ugly subhuman.

It's brutal especially if you live somewhere where kids congregate.

I get that. Honestly, I've found kids to be way nicer and less threatening than adults. Children are still innocent and haven't been indoctrinated with jew whore culture yet.

I try to avoid children.

I feel like I look like a creep so I try to avoid eye contact if I see them at a store or anything.

There is literally a middle schooler who lives across the street from me who bullied me for not getting bitches (I’m in my 20s).
Children do the same to me.

"You've never head a gf, and you're HOW old?"

Chad in training.

I'm more afraid of their mothers. As an ugly guy, you're automatically assumed to be a pedophile. I already had a lookist bigot Karen call the cops on me once while taking my niece out for fucking ice cream. The whole thing was disturbing as hell. Even the cop admitted she made a snap judgement based on my looks. Like she knew I could never be a parent because I look like this, so I must be a chomo or something. When you're ugly, STAY AWAY from women and children! I can't even babysit a fucking family member without triggering some rape victim's PTSD.

They fear me, all ugly guys near children are assumed to be pedos. Bonus points if you’re fat and or wear glasses.